SBS World News

Wonder if Chris Leben is going with her anywhere to carry on writing her schtick or staying put at SBS…
One would assume so considering her tweets are no different.

Her weekend stint at SBS has been an iconic part of Australian media for a generation or two, but no doubt will be very interesting to see what she ends up doing.

2 Likes
4 Likes
8 Likes

Better yet riding in on a segway or zipline :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Speaking of Chris, he did a Ted talk at the beginning of the year about how he create Lee Lin’s alter ego character which is worth a watch (particularly for the surprise in the last third of the video):

2 Likes

She’s mentioned some time ago that she has gone into a side venture with Chris

EDIT. It was mentioned again in yesterday’s Ten Daily interview:

“I’ve recently started a production company, All The Chin’s Men, with Chris Leben and Daniel Hartley-Allen whom I worked extensively with at The Feed. We already have two shows in development, a comedy travel show with ITV Australia and a comedy espionage show with emotive content. Naturally they’re both starring me.”

https://tendaily.com.au/news/a180726kpi/exclusive-lee-lin-chin-quits-sbs-20180726

1 Like

7 Likes

Oh boy… Federation Square in Melbourne will be showing Lee Lin Chin’s final bulletin.

Also, here is Lee Lin Chin’s penultimate bulletin:

14 Likes

10 Likes

I’d really love to see her instead of doing the “walk in”
At the end of the bulletin when the lights dim and the themes plays, she gets up and walks off set.

16 Likes

Drinking session starts at 7.31!

10 Likes

No walk on.

12 Likes

10 Likes

That outfit; a true news icon :raised_hands:

13 Likes

Come on Lee Lin! Walk off when that theme plays!

9 Likes

All in black :slight_smile:

1 Like

4 Likes

Omg she just squeaked when she turned to throw to sport. :joy::joy::joy: #latexproblems

15 Likes

Michael Tomalaris giving a nice tribute now

5 Likes

Tribute from Michael Tomalaris & Craig Foster

11 Likes