Russell Coight's All Aussie Adventures

Amanda Keller is catching up with Russell Coight ahead of the return of All Aussie Adventures on this weeks episode of The Living Room, Friday 7.30pm on TEN.

1 Like
4 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

The Living Room on Friday

4 Likes

3 Likes
4 Likes

I haven’t seen the original, but this new season isn’t very funny… was I expecting too much? The accent he puts on for the voiceover is just cringeworthy.

It’s satire. Be open to it. :wink:

7 Likes

That’s the point. It was a spoof back in the day of those shows like Troy Dann’s outback adventures etc

4 Likes

Already up on Tenplay… awesome :slight_smile:

I enjoyed it and quite a few laughs for me but I also do feel like we’ve seen most of it before. Looks great on screen. It’s well made.

5 Likes

I agree about seeing some of it before, was still hilarious though.

It’s up on the Tenplay site but not on the Tenplay app on the Telstra TV.

:champagne: Champagne comedy :grinning:

Yeah the only negatives is in the old series he didn’t do this and also the intro song seems out of tune or less musical compared to the original.

Apart from that it’s still the same funny stuff.

I haven’t seen the original but tonight’s premiere is funny at parts.
The show is trending in Australia on Twitter. Most comments are positive, some saying Russell Coight is as hilarious as ever after a long absence.

3 Likes

Well worth the wait, thoroughly enjoyed the premiere tonight! Overwhelmingly positive social media feedback from what I’ve seen, just hoping the ratings reflect the positivity and continue over season.

7 Likes

The show is the same as before and despite seeing the original many times I still find myself laughing at the show. It’s genuinely funny for some reason.

5 Likes

Can’t deal with the narrating accent. Switched off after 3 minutes.

2 Likes