Reno Rumble

Funny how they have been advertising tonight’s episode as “Easter Sunday Room Reveals”, no mention of Reno rumble anywhere :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t watch this, or the block, or house rules, but notice that the promos for all three regularly trumpeted the reveals. Is that what people are watching for? May as well just do a show that consists of nothing but the reveals, without all that pesky renovation.

1 Like

is it time we go back to those lifestyle renovation shows (like Backyard Blitz, Domestic Blitz, Room for Improvement etc)? These shows actually showed renovation and reveals of a house/garden in a one-hour episode and only aired once a week. They were successful a decade ago too.

Surely, with all the filler Reno Rumble has in its daily shows, can it be edited into a one-hour-ish weekly show?

3 Likes

No. Those types of shows are now seen on Foxtel’s Lifestyle and 9Life. You can’t go back.

Official revised numbers for last week
RENO RUMBLE - LAUNCH 393,000
RENO RUMBLE -TUE 397,000
RENO RUMBLE -WED 372,000

1 Like

Similar to the Restaurant Revolution flop

1 Like

I’m one of the fools watching this show (until it’s cancelled) but besides everything else wrong with it, Collin and Justin are just so out of place with the whole thing and it’s quite laughable really.

1 Like

New times for Reno Rumble from 4 April - on just 2 nights
Monday 8:50 PM
Tuesday 8:40 PM

http://forums.mediaspy.org/t/nine-network-programs-and-schedules/43/117?u=tv.cynic

Double episodes on Tuesdays could actually increase Nine’s late night shares.

430,000 on Sunday

If it wasn’t dead before it is officially now. 430,000 for a reveal episode with no MKR to compete with is diabolical. I honestly thought it might be able to scrape towards the 600,000 mark given reveal episodes usually rate a lot better.

2 Likes

its actually running about 150k below Restaurant Revolution, the premiere 300k behind.

1 Like

Don’t worry guys, moving it from starting at the same time as MKR to starting ~20 minutes before MKR finishes will no doubt see a ratings spike!

5 Likes

Hey, I’ve figured out what’s going on. It’s “RR” initialled shows that flop horribly.

Anyway, I thought RRev was getting in the low 300s later on, or even under 300k. We’ll see if RRum sinks that low.

1 Like

[quote=“triton, post:41, topic:867”]
Anyway, I thought RRev was getting in the low 300s later on, or even under 300k. We’ll see if RRum sinks that low.[/quote]
Probably when it was shifted to the graveyard shift.

1 Like

After a bad start, Restaurant R got one Monday episode at 522,00 then it went to Thursday where it got 425,000 then 312,000 the next week. After that, each episode rated lower until the final had 275,000.

Final episode is tomorrow night.

That was fast. Short run, or a bit of creative editing?

[quote=“TV.Cynic, post:44, topic:867, full:true”]
Final episode is tomorrow night.[/quote]

I had no idea it was still on.

1 Like

I wondered where it was in next week’s line-up, then read the description for Tuesday:

In the finale two remaining couples hand over a brand new home to the John family. This deserving family from Bendigo are thrilled and the judges are overwhelmed at the completed rooms. But only one couple can take home the $100,000 prize money.

The only prize for Nine is a wooden spoon.