Regional Affiliation Swap 2021

Also video from WIN’s YT channel:

8 Likes
7 Likes

So weird hearing Mr. WIN mention Nine so casually…

22 Likes

See ya’ Nine News on SCA - last bulletin - according to the EPG it will finish at 11:38 (running at less than 30 minutes) to be followed by Wimbledon - which is shown running up to midnight.

7 Likes

Through gritted teeth, I’m sure.

Probably had to cleanse with a couple of runs through “Kojak, Saturdays on 10 Peach” after that effort.

16 Likes

He’ll be suckin’ back them Peter Jackson Red’s pretty hard tonight

8 Likes

I love Mr WIN. The best non metropolitan continuity announcer.

14 Likes

Watching SC9 at the moment.

SCA just don’t care at all, just saw an “ACA - Tomorrow 7:00” ad, followed by a “Beauty and the Geek - July 11”. It’s as if nothing is changing at all.

8 Likes

They’ve probably come to an gentleman’s agreement with WIN to not switch out promos as it would cost both too much money to do it?

1 Like

Ohhhhhh dear… Can’t wait for the “where’s my KaRL!” posts to FB/Twitter tomorrow morning

5 Likes

That would be nice, but I doubt it.
WIN hasn’t shown any promos for anything beyond tonight (at least on their main channel).

Something that hasn’t really been discussed here, are we expecting to see a dirty feed of 9 on WIN after midnight?

3 Likes

I’m sure there still people who thought he never left Channel 80 and have waited 5 years for him to return

5 Likes

Wimbledon has now started on SC9.
Very interested to see what happens to it in 20 minutes.

My prediction… a straight cut right at midnight.

8 Likes

Wimbledon just started at 11:38 as advertised by the EPG.

1 Like

Probably right in the middle of a crucial match point.

2 Likes

And the perfect way for the SCA affiliation to end. The wrong HD add-on shown on screen.

Sums up the SCA affiliation perfectly

15 Likes

“Like TENNIS? You’ll love 10!” :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

WIN just showed promos for The Project and NCIS: NO - neither promo was showing on 10, so WIN had to insert them :man_facepalming:

10 Likes

You reckon the accountants are just as excited as we are tonight? It’s New Years Eve for them too!

10 Likes

We are probably just as nerdy as them (maybe even more so!) :rofl:

So very appropriate!

8 Likes