Regional Affiliation Swap 2021

My map is out and proud!

3 Likes

@MichaelPower My man. Respect.

4 Likes

SC10 all over the place.
Home Shopping was on.
Then Everyday Gourmet,
then an ad break followed by CBS This Morning from November last year.

And it just cut mid-sentence to an ad break with that disgusting CSA logo on screen.

5 Likes

@MichaelPower Let’s gang up on @NQCQTV2 and force him to comply

2 Likes

Only took them 45 minutes for shit to hit the fan!

1 Like

So SCA just dropped out of the old CBS This Morning.

I guess they finally realised.

How they could be so unprepared for tonight I don’t know. Surely they could’ve had something to air.

ugh is this right?

3 Likes

#RIPMappy

4 Likes

Between the old I’m a Celeb promo and this, it seems like the affiliation change has had the unexpected consequence of causing SCA to go back in time

4 Likes

#GoodRiddanceMappy

1 Like

It’s SCA - everything old is new again!!

2 Likes

#mapsoutforgordon
#girtbywin
#longlivemappy

6 Likes

They probably didn’t have content ready so they are probably just relaying old recordings with 2020.

Okay, a 10 Shake promo on 10 now… seems a bit more promising than 8 month old news programming…

2 Likes

RIP Buddy <3

4 Likes

Well it’s good they added 10Shake, since it’s the only one of their channels to have an actual programme now.

2 Likes

SC10 just cut straight back into Home Shopping mid-sentence.

What a wild 20-minutes
We’ve had Home Shopping cut to a purple screen, then Everyday Gourmet, then old promos from last year, then the intro of CBS This Morning from November, an ad break, then we dropped straight into Home Shopping.

What a great sign for the start of this new SCA affiliation.

6 Likes

Now I feel like buying a slimcycle. I would of preferred the 2020 cooking segment.

2 Likes

Never thought I’d say it, but thank fuck WIN is handling the 10 changeover here. What a mess.

10 Likes

But its a dirty feed…?

3 Likes