Random Thread

1 Like

Not shocked, he looks like a psycho stalker.

6 Likes

Heā€™d be the first to call for the gullotine if it was a Lib opp leader doing the same thing. Iā€™m guessing that his opinion was formed from his hatred of the ABC being allegedly right-wing biased (puh-lease), and staunchly defending the Labor Party at all costs. Certainly seems like himself (and many of his devoted followers) will become the Mark Lathams of the 2050s.

With Kerri-Anneā€™s outspoken anti-PC stance these days in mind, I found this to be pretty funnyā€¦

3 Likes

:joy:
IMG_20200815_183643

9 Likes
3 Likes

David Jones is confused now :thinking:

3 Likes

He was called Daniel Anderson yesterday on a different new article - not by the Daily Mail.

3 Likes

Yeah, by The Australian.

Daniel Anderson one day, Daniel Jones the next!

3 Likes

So thatā€™s what Daniel Jones has been doing since he left Savage Garden. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Aside from the obvious irony of KAK singing Iā€™m Dreaming of a White Christmas*, I reckon itā€™s pretty obvious that sheā€™s miming/lip-syncing to a recorded track in that clip!

*How on earth is that song appropriate for a Christmas parade in Sydney anyway? Not only do we celebrate Christmas during Summer, there have been very few if ever any recorded instances of snow around the Sydney metropolitan area during Winter - the absolute closest I remember there being to a Sydney snow event in my lifetime probably wouldā€™ve been when we got small hail on a particularly cold day sometime around 2008!

Speaking of Savage Garden, it it just me or do many of their songs (which Iā€™m not saying were bad BTW) sound very much a product of their time when listened to with modern ears?

1 Like

Isnā€™t most music a product of its time?

1 Like

Well isnā€™t this lovely. FFS.

1 Like

Hereā€™s something interestingā€¦the account has now been deleted - there is now a new account with just one post, with the description ā€œwe wonā€™t be silenced.ā€

It appears to have been created just one hour agoā€¦another thing is they have a website and a store - which needs a password to visit.

2 Likes

It snowed in south western Sydney about 25 years ago. It was one afternoon during Winter, and I remember at work we all went outside to catch the sparse flakes of snow ā€¦ although it melted as soon as it hit the ground.

4 Likes

A typical day at the gym?

2 Likes

When people get the special coin, I wonder if they will keep it or donate it.

1 Like

Use it. On me. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah we can put the coin in your slot!:joy:

1 Like

It would never see the light of day again, thatā€™s for sure! :rofl:

3 Likes

Ahemā€¦ hey @Leo_Puglisi6, would you beā€¦ ahemā€¦ looking for anyā€¦ cough coughā€¦ regional reporters at all??