Random Thread

No the other type. The ones you would encounter in a High School.

1 Like

What if you prefer to free-ball? :rofl:

1 Like

We need another poll. :stuck_out_tongue:

Jocks/Briefs
Trunks
Boxers
G-string
Freeball/Commando

1 Like

I prefer no,.

1 Like

Which thread? Random or Demographic?

1 Like

You’re right. I’ll slap myself on the wrist. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Says it all really…

3 Likes

My life is complete

1 Like

:mask:

2 Likes

FYI

While we’re at it, Christmas is 117 days away. Won’t be long until we see Christmas decorations out on the shelves.

2 Likes

2020 has just been renewed for a second series.

Watch it clock over to 11:60 or December 32.

7 Likes

Given that there’s very little if anything to celebrate about in the world right now (Can’t imagine Sydneysiders & Melbournians being allowed to do the usual family gatherings on December 25, 2020), I’d like to think retail will be somewhat more restrained when it comes to promoting Christmas this year.

1 Like

I know Christmas is probably the least of everyone’s worries at the moment, but for me it’s something to look forward to after the year we’ve all had.

4 Likes

Couldn’t agree more. I’ve been known to put my tree up at the end of September. It’ll probably happen this year for sure :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Do you need us to wake you up when September ends?

3 Likes

Nah I’ll be awake. Hopefully with the ability to leave my house :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Ok, ok… I’ll get the alarm clock ready…

1 Like

Hang on a sec, you put your tree up in September, what kind of sick world do you live in…?

Edit: I put my tree up in late November/early December, which is what I have done for the past 15 years.

2 Likes

That’s like the supermarkets bringing out hot cross buns on Boxing Day :rofl:

2 Likes

Or shops bringing out the school supplies in the very beginning of the school holidays. (Not the same I know, but y’know they bring them out so early)

1 Like