Random Thread

Was Joe Hildebrand one of them :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Joe has blocked half of media spy

2 Likes

Yes. He blocked me.

2 Likes

Joe Hildebrand hasn’t blocked (infact quite the opposite, even following) me on Twitter.

I do know of at least two now-former TV news reporters (including one which used to be on-air in Sydney) who’ve blocked me for reasons known to themselves and not any others…which probably says more about them than me.

Of course I never like to brag about having Twitter followers but do think it’s great that a reasonably wide mix of people inside and outside the media seem to appreciate my contributions.

3 Likes

Joe Hildebrand is a fucking idiot.

1 Like

You must only stroke his ego then. I don’t even know what I would have tweeted to upset him. Poor fragile soul, with insipid basic bitch takes on news events.

1 Like

From memory, I think Joe followed me after I did a “On This Day” tweet mentioning the launch of Studio 10 which included the posting of a promo endtag which (as you expect) included a pic of him in it.

Not sure whether that counts as “stroking his ego” because I do heaps of those sorts of tweets. Sometimes personalities/networks are directly mentioned, other times they aren’t.

1 Like

That’s not the only thing Joe likes to stroke. :wink: :laughing:

Yes, I went there.

2 Likes

Click on Enter

The “New Stuff” that you’ll see here is the result of my journey into the world of digital art. Believe me, this has been a bit of a learning curve for me.

-Gary Larson

2 Likes

It’ll be interesting what he makes of today’s weirdness and idiot-filled world.

1 Like

New KFC ad doing the rounds after Victoria Police were tipped off by Ambulance Victoria after spotting two people ordering 20 meals at a KFC.

Victoria Police followed them and fined 16 people at the residence for having a house party.

:joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

What the hell is up with you Victorians? First you fuck each other into lockdown, now this! :laughing: I know we fucked up with the Ruby Princess, but still…

3 Likes

You recover faster from pepper spray in your eyes compared to eating a bucket of KFC.

3 Likes

True. I can’t eat much KFC anymore.

2 Likes

The burgers and chips are fine in that regard, it’s the deep fried chicken pieces that sometimes left me feeling a bit off.

I haven’t had it for a while now either.

1 Like

It’s the way they deep fry the chicken. It’s changed, sadly for the worse. I love the popcorn chicken and the nuggets, I’ll have those.

Also, most of my students seem to work at local KFCs and put extra chicken into the dinner box as some sort of bribe. I’ve told them not to do it in case they get in trouble from their boss.

Yeah Victoria is so fucked we’re doing almost as bad as NSW.

2 Likes

I know…we’re the last people you should be emulating.

For me it’s too oily and salty.

Their burgers and chips are better than Maccas IMO.

I definitely love the chips. But yeah the chicken I had to stop eating it just didn’t sit with my stomach anymore.

It’s so good to be restricted from all this virus stuff I’ve started some of the academic writing modules for extra knowledge and to get the swing of writing at a academic / university level. It’s been great focusing on that and not on the news. I’m studying at Ecu and have chosen to do it online .
3 prep units this semester and then the maths
One I will do next semester.

Got my Ecu card already took out about three academic writing and spelling and garammar
Books to help get in the swing of things.

Hope everyone is having a great Saturday my
Thoughts are with you my Victorian friends ! :love_you_gesture:t2::love_you_gesture:t2: Stay peaceful Go with god :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like