What is so great about it?

1 Like

Your in it but your not on it! git in there matlock

I tried to join last night and it didnā€™t work. Tomorrow night

We have been listening to live radio on it all night

Canā€™t you use a radio?

1 Like

Nope, All i can pick up on the SW is Chinese stations and maybe Radio NZ

Whatā€™s a discord? Is that like a MySpace?

Skype but better

edit: you lot should try extending the invite date, it expires after 24 hours normally, set it to unlimited.

Replying to a post in a more relevant thread to avoid going off-topic.

ā€¦and for whatever reason that is unknown to me, Iā€™ve since been blocked by the user on Twitter.

If that was indeed @Mitchell_Nock, I apologise unreservedly if you took any offence to that posting of one of your tweets from a publicly viewable/accessible Twitter account (Iā€™ve been on the platform long enough to know you should never link to tweets from accounts set on private). I also do not have anything against you as a person even though from my observations, your fascination with the Seven Network can go a fair bit overboard at times.

Hopefully at some point in the future we can be online friends again but if youā€™d prefer to move on, Iā€™m cool with that! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Depends on the state you live in. SA school only went back yesterday #MoreThanJustMelbourneInAustralia

4 Likes

A new word I noticed on Twitter today. Transplaining.

https://twitter.com/search?q=Transplaining&s=09

this is fucking retarded. If someoneā€™s trying make a new word, to try and educate people and make it more inclusive, donā€™t make it sound so similar to another word you despise like mansplaining. Fucks sakes literally any word that can home trans as the front replacement, but they choose this. Pisses me the fuck off. Idk if I even know how to comment on the actual topic.

Either Iā€™m dumber than I sound or she needs to go back to fucken school and learn English.

1 Like

:thinking:

1 Like

That bloke is under 18 so watch your posts.

For those people who are having trouble getting onto the discord the perm link is:

oh my, just going through this thread and I cant believe I didnā€™t see this.

Eat Dat Pussy 445 is fucking hilarious

this is my favourite, always cracks me up

What a pleasure to join my fellow kids for a guest mod appearance on the Discord internet website.

6 Likes

Yes. We were expecting it.

Itā€™s a pleasure to have you Mate :slight_smile:

Would you prefer to listen to 10 hours of me farting? I can arrange that. :wink: