Random Thread

Change your coight!

the original is the best. why change from perfection?

Coight 2.0 is where it is at. Original was dodgy, they filmed Victorian landscape and claimed it to be QLD. Although iā€™m not saying he is dodgy but the filming aspect anyway (even though the whole show is based on a send off of the genre)

1 Like

I donā€™t like media. Iā€™d rather be a spyā€¦ Iā€™m pretty sure there it reads ā€œMedia or Spyā€

Gee, they escaped my watch when they came for a presser back in May! that was very oddā€¦ I defiantly tried to spy on that one :wink:

what a fine logo image

Love that logo, they cropped my ugly face out when they whisked us into a room for a article!

That was embarrassing.

There you go! Itā€™s back in now!

donikbet

1 Like

I am aware what thread this is, but did I miss the memo about drinking the kool-aid or what?

5 Likes

I am as confused as you. I feel like Iā€™ve had a bad trip and donā€™t know where the heck I am

betw

1 Like

Something a bit stronger tonight my friend

times like this make me wanna
28%20pm

1 Like

BREAKING NEWS TEN HAS JUST ANNOUNCED ITā€™S NEW LOGO!
newlogo

2 Likes

I love you all

I need to work on my shitposting, so no apologies for the following replies.

Have you seen NSWā€™s? I think I did a speed test in my class once and it was around less than that. My phone got better speeds.

With all that radiationā€¦it explains a lot. :rofl:

Well, you canā€™t really do any school, youā€™ll have the coppers up your clacker.

Not that hard.

Can I sue WIN, Sky and you for ear rape? :stuck_out_tongue:

F**k you for posting that

And in some cases, a massive mistake to run it in class.

Pick one sunshine. :wink:

Sounds like someone whoā€™d hang around places wearing nothing but a long trench coat. :slight_smile: :rofl:

With good reason! :rofl:

Iā€™m skolling a giant jug of it right now! Join in! :rofl:

Pingas? :rofl:

Stop it.

No you donā€™t. :rofl:

oh god yeah the amount of edgy things Iā€™ve seen people make their username makes me glad I never used it. I mean itā€™s kinda funny but some of that shit gets old

Your wish been granted