Random Thread

Phew, thanks for that! Would hate to have an out of date Coight!

3 Likes

Not really sure where to put this admin feel free to move to the right location.

Was a rather quiet night at work and was digging though the store units we have. I came across these.

Enjoy

6 Likes

Send them down my way :slight_smile:

There might be a bit of a bidding war for these :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

willing to sell Tim Bailey for this

2 Likes

Selling my :b:ļøailey for :b:ļøoney :sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::droplet::droplet::sweat_drops:

3 Likes

XIn chaoā€¦

They done your school, gosh, that organisation flooded my school last year but I refused to go and sit there for around 2 hours!

@Dj_Cazzah

Same happened with the horrible school fibre system, for some reason it went from 3Mbps to 60 and the IP location came up as Brisbane!.

Victorian schools eh, they have the worst fibre system in the country.

Vic Government uses Netspace/iinet to provide the proxy. Usually it comes up as Adelaide.

1 Like

(For Archival purposes only, no disrespect intended to good oā€™l Squee)

6 Likes

Ah, never happens when Iā€™m there. Mind ya, we transmit WIN, Prime, SC9, and many ABC radio stations off our rooftop :stuck_out_tongue:.

Meanwhile at Rob Broughā€™s (Bort) houseā€¦

tenor

They donā€™t done my school bro, I volunteered there.

1 Like

I couldnā€™t even watch Win Gippsland on my DVB-T stick. Those aerials are useless that come with them. You need portable bunny ears for that one. I donā€™t use Linux so I donā€™t know how to retransmit.

While iā€™m here, Any Publicity is good Publicity.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxvhscLHu4aqiD9nQSNyyfg/videos?view_as=subscriber

We donā€™t re-transmit any services :stuck_out_tongue: but we did rip off Tenā€™s logo!

Dat Music Doe

They need a new logo by now anyway

Even this is better.

We butchered ours around some years back, now it looks like someone bit a quater of the Ten logo :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

ahhh Kahoot, the literal embodiment of shitposting during someone elseā€™s interactive presentation. I love it.

2 Likes