Random Thread

Tvforum.uk is down for everyone.

Damn, thanks. Overloaded from the Channel 5 relaunch, no doubt.

1 Like

I just wanted to mention that I have decided to return to the forums. Once again, I am sorry for my actions on NYE 2015 and I have no hard feelings towards anyone on the forums. I was an absolute moron and really shouldnā€™t of acted the way I did. I just hope that we can move on from it and start afresh.

1 Like

Welcome back @CX7News

1 Like

Thank you Salty. I really appreciate it. :slight_smile:

[I would of replied back to your message, however I am currently unable to reply (due to the forum software). Thank you for the kind message].

1 Like

Seems the reply worked. Welcome back @CX7News to the house of fun.

1 Like

I must have missed this NYE incident but welcome back

1 Like

How does that go? Is it anything like Kumbaya? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes
3 Likes

Iā€™m a bit late to the party, but welcome back @CX7News

Thank you Ryan. Iā€™m sorry about what happened and I hope we can turn a new leaf and start afresh.

1 Like

Guess who got an interview with a certain Senator who rhymes with Ten Glazerus.

I hate autumn cleaning (it ainā€™t spring). Damned unit inspectionsā€¦

Iā€™ve got at least 4-5 bags of crap to be thrown out later today. Out of a unit not much bigger than a generously sized shipping container.

How does crowdfunding work lol trying to get 2ā€™500 to get latop and camera to practice filming the rest to get equipment for disability rugby tesm

My random thought today. How weird is the word ā€˜goneā€™. Never really thought of it but it is so phonetically incorrect.

1 Like

Eh? Itā€™s the past participle of ā€˜to goā€™.

I go.
I went.
I have gone.

Other verbs have this form as well.

I take.
I took.
I have taken.

Fun fact: went is a remnant of another verb - wenden - which also meant ā€˜to goā€™. Eventually wenden fell out of usage but the simple past survived and replaced the simple past of go (ga). This all happened in Old English, mind you. Both wenden and go existed at the same time, since go is derived from the same root word as the German verb gehen.

Yeah, learning German taught me some really useless things.

Thanks!

I will wenden and check that out.