Random Thread

That I have done!!

3 Likes

No need to brag about your chauffeur driving you around everywhere. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I bet he rides a unicycle instead :grin:

2 Likes

His name is Alfred. :raising_hand_man:

I suppose it would depend on where you live in Melbourne?

Certain areas itā€™s more convenient to catch the train or the bus

4 Likes

Iā€™m planning to move to St Kilda when I move there in 2025 with both buses and trams is probably the reason why.

4 Likes

Which links to some fake page that looks like news.com.au but isnā€™t

I can see News Ltd trying to stop this (somehow).

It would be damaging to their brand.

3 Likes

i had a phone call from Nilsen this afternoon, asking me if I wanted to participate in their regional team ratings. of course, i said yes, but Iā€™m now wondering if anyone was /is a participant in the Nilsen rating system. and if they had to drill anyting and how the box works?

2 Likes

No volunteers are allowed to work in cat sections at the RSPCA,as there was a cat with an infectious disease, only veterinary staff and animal attendants are allowed to work with them until the disease is under controlā€¦,there was also a minor disease outbreak before Christmas,not as bad as this one is.
Hopefully its eradicated soon as I miss not being able to work with the cats :cat:

3 Likes

Canā€™t speak on the equipment side, although there is some info and a video on their website: https://www.nielsentam.com.au/

1 Like

with myself now being a regional TAM TV reviewer (i guess its what it is called) I have decided to return back to media spy

2 Likes

I had a MRI scan at the Canberra Hospital today. They even gave me an USB, and I adjusted the LG TV.

3 Likes

The LG TV was in the waiting room of the MRI.

3 Likes

considering itā€™s almost been half a year since Elon changed the name of Twitter to X, has what you called it changed?

• I now call it X
  • I still call it Twitter
0 voters
2 Likes

Need an option for ā€œI call it bothā€ haha

1 Like

Is anyone using Threads? What a disappointment that turned out to be. Twitter killa my ass.

7 Likes

IMG_1519

i used it for a day and forgot about it lol

Mastodon/Bluesky hasnā€™t really impressed me either

4 Likes

Received a scam email from probably the most clever fake email address Iā€™ve seen, although i noticed the u instantly.

2 Likes

Still no volunteers are allowed to work with cats at RSPCA Brisbane,I heard thereā€™s a shortage of vaccines.Theres always plenty of work to do in the laundry room there and sometimes I need help if Iā€™m in there by myself ,Iā€™ve been mainly working in there since before Xmas

2 Likes