Random Thread

When trying to get caps or recordings I’ll usually view the file list from Windows Media Player as that lists all the files as some of the recent recordings will appear in the file list as a 0kb size but they are actually there. Not sure why, but they’re like that for about 24 hours or so.
I can right click on the file in the list to get the full file path and then I can open it up in either VLC for getting screenshots or recording or into OBS Studio

Open Broadcaster Software | OBS (obsproject.com)

1 Like

Shit like this makes me so grateful to be off Facebook. Glad to see I’m not missing anything of value.

1 Like

The Guardian with two typos in the one headline :scream:

Good on them for publishing the letter :wink:

3 Likes

I had to go to Twitter to get an explanation!

1 Like

Some people are very clever.

2 Likes

… while others are just “cults” :rofl:

1 Like

Who wants to join my cult? :stuck_out_tongue:

You’d ruin everything

2 Likes

How? I’d make a stonking cult leader! :rofl:

1 Like

Two typos again? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

No! Imagine me as a cult leader…I’d lead you into a life of never ending happiness and wealth surrounded with all the beautiful people you could bonk on the planet Heaventopia. :rofl:

1 Like

… you should apply for the gig of leader of the Greens :rofl:

Most cult leaders are sex perverts. Tread carefully.

1 Like

Better still, leader of the NSW Labor Party… a rabble that could use a few heads being kicked.

1 Like

Nah. If I wanted to lead a political party, it has to be with me as dictator. You’d love me as a dictator. :wink:

Well that’s not me. :wink:

1 Like

thats an open goal from two feet in front!

I’ve heard the beaches were nice in Broken Hill.

6 Likes

It could happen if SA gets into strife with COVID, so DON’T touch that football Crows supporters!

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: News Events

I’m Spartacus!