Random Thread

Bring back the F1-11!

3 Likes

Move over Peter Overton…

10 Likes

I don’t like the disruptions and confusion it causes across the country.

3 Likes

I just hate the fact that I lose an hour of sleep on the first day :joy:

4 Likes

Rather than have Daylight Savings for half of the year, we have it all year round or none at all.

2 Likes

We have a thread to discuss Daylight Saving in, you know!

9 Likes

All good. From a Sydney perspective, I think the start date of DST is just about perfect. Most years it coincides with a long weekend and the NRL Grand Final, the combination of which is fast becoming an unofficial start to Summer for us.

On the other end of the scale, DST ending on the first weekend of April (this year, smack bang in the middle of the Easter long weekend) is a bit awkward. I think most Sydneysiders would be happy if DST continued until Late April/Early May so we can enjoy that late afternoon/early evening sunlight every Easter and during the Autumn school holidays.

That said, I completely understand and accept the fact that what works best for Sydney isn’t necessarily ideal for all Australians! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Love a bit of JBish. I met her at the West Coast Eagles John Worsfold Medal one year.

4 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

All the cool people do. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

How did you manage to get one then ?? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Coolness. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

WE SHOULD GET SUSHI CAROL!!

3 Likes

WhAt WaS tHaT GrEg!?!

3 Likes

now I want sushi

3 Likes

I’ve only ever had sushi once.

Not
A
Fan

2 Likes

Don’t think I’ve ever eaten sushi in my entire life. Doesn’t sound like my type of thing, but each to their own I suppose.

4 Likes

Really? You have never had California Rolls from places like Sushi Sushi before?

I really like Sashimi.

4 Likes

Omgosh.

2 Likes

IMO sushi is fantastic only when it’s freshly made and hasn’t been sitting out for an extended period of time. Personally prefer the nigiris over the rolls when it comes to sushi.

Anything with chicken, beef, kakiage or seafood on it is fantastic :ok_hand:

2 Likes