Random Thread

They sound great. I would have moved overseas too.

Money is a little tighter for me this year, so I’ve actually been more restrained with my gift buying. Plus my friendship circle has gotten a little larger, so as more people come in, everyone gets a little less on their gift.

1 Like

Perhaps this is more down their alley?
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/163520990604?mkevt=1&mkcid=28&chn=ps

1 Like

6 Likes

Didn’t know where else to put this -

However I guess nothing could be more random than this casting :eyes:

2020 eh!

3 Likes

In “Things we’d really like to (but will never) see on TV” #249:

Tonight on A Current Affair: Major Australian TV scandal. How networks misleadingly promote stories during nationally screened programs as if they’re issues which directly affect [INSERT MARKET HERE]!

This happened during episode 5 of Eat, Cook, Repeat which will air on the ABC in early February next year.

I had some of the Colonel’s product tonight, he raped my bowels. :stuck_out_tongue:

Of course News Corp used the article to bring up her choking scandal again.

More like a minilith!

1 Like

It’s clear this monolith shit is just viral / guerilla marketing at this point, any interest in them has totally vanished.

3 Likes

He will come for you at night time
He will raise you from your sleep
He will kiss you in four places
As Rob goes running along your street
He will squeeze the life out of you
He will make you laugh and make you cry
He will never forget it
He will make you call his name and he’ll shout it to the blue summer sky

You can just imagine Rob coming in through your window and giving you the what for with that face. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Wonder what’s going on :eyes:

2 Likes

Heat, by the sound of things. Guessing a whole bunch of people over-exerting themselves.

1 Like

Massive brawl? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Must be those half-priced lobsters.

1 Like

Seems a bit odd, though. The temperature peaked in the low-30s this afternoon, and where I was there was even a coolish breeze in the afternoon, and the temp is back down to the 20s this evening, so it’s not like we’ve had a 40+ heatwave or anything which is usually the sort of trigger for heat-related cases.

3 Likes

could also be from the fire from mt Cottrell as well. asthma-related maybe and causing people breathing problems

2 Likes

could be, but that’s a fairly localised issue. That alone shouldn’t be enough to buckle the whole system.

2 Likes
1 Like