Random Mocks

I have implemented the Foxtel logo, minor tweaks, and changed the design background, in the third iteration of my Foxtel One logo mock, using the same Canva design link:

Do you like this iteration of this mock design, more than the other iterations so far? I will post the 4th and last iteration of this design, only if another Media Spy member modifies the design to look exactly like the real logo.

4 Likes

More “widescreen” treatment.

17 Likes

possable changes to the hits and zm coming in 2024. Mock with new look for the hits and mock lineups for both zm and the hits

7 Likes

bit of a WIP so far, but a 9 News mock based on the new ABC US O&O graphics…

18 Likes

Like the idea, logo maybe could be closer to the centre? and needs a bit more depth I think.

@Michael_Eccles What if Meg Wyatt returned to radio and rejoined ZM? She moved into television and is currently based in Christchurch.

Hrm…

1 Like

she is currently doing zm weekends

Reworking the current Kmart logo using the anko font and increasing the size of “mart”. I have decided to retain the iconic “K”. What do you think?

13 Likes

Despite looking a bit weird, t’s actually a great concept/idea.

2 Likes

Is it possible to make it a touch bolder and in italics? There’s a bit too much of a disconnect between the ‘K’ and the ‘mart’.

1 Like

Not a bad concept, but I think the blue needs to be darker and more true to the current colour scheme. It’s a bit jarring between the red and lighter blue IMO.

1 Like

Here is the revised version with the “mart” in a darker blue and slightly bolder. If I darken the blue any more it clashes with the red in the “K”. (Dark reds and dark blues do not look good as neighbouring colours unless separated by a white key line.)

In relation to Nick’s reply, I tried italicising the “mart” but it looked horrible (too horrible to post!). I cannot bring the “mart” any closer to the “K” as the “m” would be lost in the red and be hard to see from a distance. I also tried a white key line around the “m”, but that didn’t look too good either.

6 Likes

Looks good!

3 Likes

That looks great.

3 Likes

Such a simple change, but it no longer looks weird to me.
Looks good :+1:t2:

4 Likes

In light of the ARN/SCA buyout news…

17 Likes

Great use of the old Triple M logo!

6 Likes

With Francis and Kaiora Tipene bowing out and The Casketeers coming to an end, what if the Eastern Bay of Plenty based Gateway Funeral Services had their own TV show - The New Casketeers? This idea would be based on the original and would follow the real-life dramas of the staff of Gateway Funeral Services with branches in Whakatane, Kawerau and Opotiki.

Photo courtesy of Gateway Funeral Services. No copyright infringement intended.

Something…

5 Likes

6 Likes