Random Mocks

Don’t worry I don’t even bother with mocking because I know mine would be 10x worse than that one :joy: :rofl: :weary: :sob:

5 Likes

Yes, I’m bleeding.

10 Likes

This seems to happen on a sporadic basis. I’ve resorted to a sort of patient resignation while the thread returns to normal.

5 Likes

A few nine news title mocks. i know there not the best but i am trying!!

4 Likes

Nice, but the whole idea of a mock is to create something new not just copy the idea.

7 Likes

alright ill try something new now.

2 Likes

Seven Gold Coast coming up mock

background varies depending on location. Criticism allowwed.

4 Likes

They’re not great. These are just images with random misaligned boxes stretched over the top of them.

17 Likes

i put 7 a bit lower because it wouldnt fit in the shot aligned.

1 Like

Dude, everything is misaligned, not just the 7.

4 Likes

What I’d suggest is that you have a look through this thread, see what is normally posted, practice that and then come back.

12 Likes

I’m sorry, but that looks horrible. It looks like it wouldn’t take me 2 mins to make.

8 Likes

I don’t know, I could see these being used.

2 Likes

has anyone got tips to use Powerpoint to make these? thats what i use

Tip number 1: Don’t use Powerpoint.

5 Likes

Just made these… experimenting with colours and etc… which one is better?

Mock 1

Mock 2

7 Likes

Dude, no offence, but your Seven News Mock background is blurry, the font is too basic, the positions and even the width of your red bars aren’t even equal!

Also, based on my personal experience, a mock is to CREATE something NEW, NOT to ADD words and “voila, here’s a mock I made”.

I would suggest looking around this thread and seeing what everyone is making, then practice creating it and when you think you’re ready, you can post a mock.

Read the Guide to Mocking for more information.

5 Likes

PowerPoint is a great tool. If you know what you’re doing

5 Likes

PATV’s mocks on TV Forum would say otherwise - don’t underestimate PowerPoint
https://tvforum.uk/thegallery/sky-again-45578/page-8

5 Likes

I like the first one. The blue behind the yellow logo looks quite classy like that

3 Likes