Random Mocks

I’ve been making some test card’s in my time after trials (if some of these stations/affiliates were still around) (also tried to stick to a style)

8 Likes

A 7News Local mock for regions that receive Prime.

11 Likes

I’ve got more coming

These 2 are my first trys

4 Likes

Good concept and nice background shot, but we don’t have much brand recognition for Mark Ferguson out here. Daniel Gibson would be the equivalent on national news

1 Like

2 Likes

Yeah. In the four regions of NSW which receive full Prime7 News bulletins, viewers only see Fergo on Sunday nights! :wink:

1 Like

22 Likes

23 Likes

Probably not as good as WAtvVideos’ mocks above. But here’s my attempt at tidying up the new look Prime7 Local News (obviously similar to the mock super for Seven News I did around a month ago) including a Seven News-esque logo:

MOCKPrime7NewsSuper2020#1

MOCKPrime7NewsSuper2020#2

Just incase you can’t properly see the logo in those low res pics:

MOCKPrime7NewsLogo2020

12 Likes

I think that this new logo of Prime7 Local News was great.

Removing the underline for “Prime” and resizing the 7 looks quite nice. Well done.

2 Likes

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Personally I’ve never understood why Prime7/GWN7 have the underline as part of their logos. Doesn’t add much design wise, if anything makes the “Prime/GWN” text less legible.

Nice. I was toying with a new logo earlier tonight as well, expanding on the red box style:

11 Likes

Can anyone make set designs? I have a really simple idea for a set I wanna make but I can’t do it. If anyone can and has free time please hit me up!

1 Like

Shouldn’t these be in 4:3? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The only reason I came up with was so the Prime7 logo wasn’t even wider. There are times where they have to make it kind of small to fit in the roughly-square-shaped space available for the 7 logo.

1 Like

IF they we’re still in Digital terms

Taking inspiration from NewsNation in america - https://www.newscaststudio.com/2020/09/02/newsnation-logo-branding-broadcast-design/

29 Likes

Which do people prefer? the blue supa or the white?

1 Like

White looks good on the gray background, but as soon as their are images behind it I think the blue might work better.

Could you put an image behind them?