Random Mocks

Another

12 Likes

All these logos are WINners.

12 Likes

Since we’ve had a few Ten-style WIN News mocks, here’s a rough attempt at a SCA Nine update in the current SC10/SCTV style:

The globe element would only be seen at the start/end of updates and fade out for the OTS graphics. Of course, I’d really be interested to see the ideas of others! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

The SC/9 combo will probably be pretty basic…

8 Likes

Updated Ten Eyewitness News Lower third:

19 Likes

That’s pretty awesome SATV - send those to WIN on Facebook messenger!

1 Like

SATV - On your Nine/SC 2 minute noodle updates - agree it will prob look something like that

1 Like

Just a few more ideas…

11 Likes

Not a big fan of the yellow in the OTS but great otherwise

2 shot…

OR… maybe they will go for something like…

9 Likes

A switch over placeholder for SC and WIN…

11 Likes

Love your mocks. But the switchover date is July 1, not June 1.

2 Likes

Love the effort you put into your mocks! :slight_smile:

Getting in early? Why wait for the inevitable? :wink:

2 Likes

What if “WIN” was lower case “win”, the same as “ten”?

1 Like

I mocked this ages ago, as probably the worst case. Obviously Ten changed their logo colours slightly since I did this…

8 Likes

I’ve created one similar but using the current day westpac font (similar) and the “old” ten logo

And one that looks like a mashup of the old win logo (OK so it’s similar) and the font above

I do have a mock ten logo that does use the current westpac font in the similar style to above

1 Like

Looks good in lower case (top) and would work well with the new version of the logo.

1 Like

I agree, yet I’m not sure on the ten one I mocked though. I think the text’s too big but I’ll post it for thoughts though.

2 Likes

Too thick/Too bold