Random Mocks

If it’s an hour of straight news why not put it under the 10 News First brand? Then when Studio 10 actually starts hand over to Studio 10.

6 Likes

Yeah, I suppose so. It was just an idea I had that’s all.

1 Like

I would like to see a newshour segment at 8am-9am on Studio 10. I would like to see 10 get some early news in one hour.

3 Likes

I think your proposed idea might not broadcast in WIN areas because of Headline News, right?

2 Likes

I would prefer to see the 6:30-8 as a locally based news program as opposed to American hype.

2 Likes

Or if it’s just the dots it would be channel dot!

1 Like

Quick idea for a new weekly public affairs show on Seven -

Expanded version of the On Assignment format - would be a single one-hour yarn each week from a 7News reporter/correspondent rather than having a regular team/presenter. I’m envisaging contributions from the London/US bureaus, longer format interview/analysis specials from the team in Canberra and passion projects as well as topical stuff like the Ruby Princess special (not shit like that was though).

20 Likes

A 7 days current affair show will Be ideal. This could be a good replacement for Sunday Night.

3 Likes

It looks too jumbled, I think because of the text with different sizes & baselines, especially the location names at the bottom.

Oh, and how come you’ve got a mix of cities and countries (Guatamala) down there?

2 Likes

LIVE & FREE watermarks used in sports broadcasts, with the old Seven logo/s.

7mate logo

7TWO logo

7flix logo

9 Likes

A larger version of the LIVE & FREE watermark, using the old Seven Sport logo from pre-2000.

10 Likes

The 90s 7 Sport logo

6 Likes

I think it could work with the old Channel 7 logos. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Quite amazing to see the “mate” logo match their previous 7 logo.

4 Likes

it matches especially well with a black border on the old 7 logo to match

20 Likes

aswell as the 7flix logo matching better with the gradient of it
7 flix new old logo

14 Likes

10 BOLD logos using the old Ten logos.

10 Peach logos using the old Ten logos.

2 Likes

Try one with the X Ten logo and other variants of the “ten” logo

2 Likes

For the Channel X logos, maybe replace the “TEN” text under the X with the secondary channel name (like CTC at the time had “CAPITAL TELEVISION” in place of “TEN”)?

3 Likes

I’m just waiting for @Avatar5991 to make 10 TV Australia Peach and 10 TV Australia BOLD! :laughing:

3 Likes