Random Mocks

Fantastic Job, love it! :heart:

1 Like

Another version with an opener (work in progress).

21 Likes

I really like this. Some of the lower thirds need a little bit of work as they would get lost in some shots, but nice work!

Love the theme you have used in this too, would be great as a headline bed for the show.

7 Likes

Love it. Nice and fresh. You weren’t inspired by Al Jazeera’s new look by any chance?

2 Likes

Al Jazeera has a new look?

If so, finally!

3 Likes

I agree - the old graphics were starting to look a bit sh*t!

1 Like

what do you think?

5 Likes

YEah, it looks good.
Ups: the time in a blue circle. Weather graphics-Satisfactory. Perhaps they could Be shortened.
Downs: the black bar. I’d rather prefer coloured bars. The 9 Logo should be near the weather bar.

2 Likes

i would use any other colour then black. maybe even transparent . but not black . other wise it looks good

4 Likes

Just go the whole hog and make it look exactly like studio 10

3 Likes

Try a 16:9 format and we’d get a better idea of what it would look like to air.

Looks good but the blue is a bit too dark. The yellow I’d change to a more orange hue as well (similar to what is behind them on the screen).

3 Likes

Nine Entertainment all coming together as ONE

7 Likes

Way too much blue IMO, but I do love the idea of the WWOS logo for 9 Sports Radio.

3 Likes

New Channel 10 channels

27 Likes

looks nice! ironic tho, i was working on a 10music mock as well! i’ve made the logo

im now in the process of making the graphics for the channel

19 Likes

@VictorianSun Your “10 Kids 24/7” idea seems interesting… Wonder if they could try and get back some shows 9Go! currently has the rights to so they could compete back-to-back with their “Go! Kids” block…

3 Likes

they probably could, they now have a very big collection of kids content now with ViacomCBS

2 Likes

18 Likes

10 Likes

having a local edition of 10 news first defeats the purpose of a 24/7 channel. due to time zones - i don’t think a time delayed news channel is the best idea

7 Likes