Random Mocks

James Bond now has a female partner. :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

11/10, extra point for the rough edges.

1 Like

Haha, thanks. It was really hard to cut Lee Lin Chin from the original image, so it was unavoidable that there would be a few rough edges. At least it suits her. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve “re-created” the old 1999-2003/4 style opener and what it would look like in 1080p HD.

2 Likes

Also another re-creation, but with different colours this time. A re-creation of the 1999-era lotto board that’s unfinished.

1 Like

This thread has gone downhill fast

8 Likes

Just a reminder there is a ‘tongue in cheek’ mocks thread for…tongue in cheek mocks.

7 Likes

I created it a few hours ago. I sent a request for all tounge-in-cheek mocks to be moved there.

What if 7News used MSNBC (US) style graphics?

6 Likes

Da fuck is this shit.

Some simple ABC mocks. There would be a range of different colours (background and logo).

14 Likes

looks like public transport victoria. not bad though.

4 Likes

Looks good but get rid of the hashtag and put their handle @ABCaustralia

2 Likes

I think you’ll find that #ourABC is actually the current slogan of our national broadcaster’s main channel! :wink:

5 Likes

How 'bout a live cross to the Brownlow Medal Red Carpet

And a “Olympic/patriotic” mock for the 7 news bug (new)

2 Likes

To quote a famous line: What do you mean?

Is this suppose to be from the early 00’s?

1 Like

No, I always felt that the early 00’s news logo was good and there was no real need for it to be changed. Had they not changed then they would not have had the situation where, at one stage, Ten News and Seven News’ logos had the same font. The current logo would have probably been used (in my fantasy) from about 2010 onwards, having needed a “refresh”.

While I do think that the 2004-current Seven News logo is looking rather tired now, going back to the Early 2000s logo would not be a step in the right direction IMO.

5 Likes

I agree, but in 2004 it was still doing a reasonable job (even with the logo “change”)