2 Likes

Channel Seven AFL Team Changes (Old - Based on 2001 GF):

2 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Mocks [Nicholas]

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Useful stuff for mocks

WIN Television lineup:

Credit to WAtvVideos for WIN logo. :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Fantastic work there! Send this directly to WIN right now :slightly_smiling_face::+1:. They should be airing lineups by now, and I can’t understand why they are not after all these days.

2 Likes

A couple of my fairly rudimental attempts at creating a new style opener for Seven News.

Ideally I am thinking something between the two with some sort of transition at the beginning then a slightly blurry wide shot for the first part of the voiceover which then clears as the “with Ann Sanders” part plays and the graphics fly off the screen.

10 Likes

Don’t mind the second one, certainly different from anything on-air at the moment.

8 Likes

Thanks EyewitnessTV. :slight_smile:
It will interesting to see how the lineups will look, if they start airing, that is.

1 Like

Ann Sanders voice sure has changed recently :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

If FOX8 had a signpost for their package…

3 Likes

Is there meant to be something or someone on the left side of the forward slash? Literally blank.

2 Likes

Well, this signpost is just my idea and the personality on the left side is similar to what Nine does with their signposts. It’s meant to be there with my idea.

It was a John Cena joke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LitDGyxFh4

4 Likes

Sorry dude, I’m aware of the meme, but I was out of it.

3 Likes

Just stumbled upon this. Mocking has come along way in 6 years.

6 Likes

I remember capping that. It was my first glimpse of Imparja after working out how to tune it in on the satellite dish. Thankfully they didn’t use the sphere logo on top of boxy like that in anything else. :confounded: