Random Mocks

Keep trying I reckon. Just don’t ask people to actually make them. Members can provide resources like proper logos, backgrounds, whatever building blocks you need to -make them yourself-

19 Likes

Anyone have an ultimate list of all digital channels since 2000

and their analoge repeaters??? what about old analogue logos

Christ dude, I’m sure a Google search will bring up the results you’re after. It’s not hard.

8 Likes

Logopedia is your friend, have a browse through different entries and you may find the things you’re looking for: :slight_smile:

7 Likes

try your luck here?
https://forums.mediaspy.org/t/dtv-channel-names

2 Likes

Trying out some new 9 Network PRG’s based on a flat and simple look, figured I’d post the PRG’s to get people’s opinions so far before I continue on with the idea - what do you guys think?

26 Likes

I feel the general style has been established well so far! I like the subtitle gradient on the 9GO! brand box, I feel the same could work well for Nine’s as well and the other sub-brands. Curious to see how this progresses. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve done these a while ago…if Nine decided to go flat on their branding.

…and if it was in motion:

24 Likes

Nice. Thought I’d give one a go too

20 Likes

These are nice. The only thing I don’t like is the font. Reminds one of SBS.

3 Likes

I prefer the flat dots as used from Feb-Sept 2009. The Dots were on the station ID’s and promos. Should’ve lasted longer.

2 Likes

Was there different logos for analogue channels? I think they just added Digital or HD to the analogue channels.

2 Likes

oh my… could you make the nine dots come across the screen like the 2001 package??

Mmm, that would be awesome. My fave part of that package.

4 Likes

MOCK - Flat Nine Now and Next PRG:

10 Likes

Here are mine! Let me know your thoughts?

12 Likes

Nice, but wayyy too big.

7 Likes

Great job, but the proportions are a bit off.

5 Likes

I have been trying to re-fresh mediaworks rova app

7 Likes