Random Mocks

I would’ve though 2011 was more appropriate to define a decline in their appearance and their service.

3 Likes

Im talking about their set here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very similar to what NBC today are now using. I think you’re on to something!

1 Like

Or Adelaide with the open newsroom in the background. Looks great @eddel, just not sure about the strip at the front of the riser.

6 Likes

Yes, I know this style of Mock Super has been done before.

But with Seven starting to put some of their old bulletins online, it was probably a matter of time before someone got some inspiration from the old graphics in those and tried to do a modern Seven Nightly News mock!

While I wouldn’t say that I’m a massive fan of the old Seven Nightly News On-Air Presentation (I probably have more an affinity to the National Nine News of yesteryear, like most Sydneysiders it seems), at the same time it’d be nice to see just a sprinkle of inspiration from older graphics and presentation in current/future packages while still maintaining a mostly modern/up to date look.

16 Likes

New logo MOCK for Channel Extra - channel 97

Rebranded to include Channel 9 logo

11 Likes

I like it, but I would have chosen a font that goes well with the other 4 multi-channels. Something a bit more bold and with just a leading capital.

51 Likes

Yep, now that’s a mock “9Extra” logo I could actually imagine seeing on TV! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Agreed; the earlier version was too (EXTRA?) wide.

1 Like

what font is that?

Hurme Geometric Sans 3

Century Gothic with a thick border.

4 Likes

@WAtvVideos Haha, your mock beats mine by miles. Wow that’s amazing!

3 Likes

9 Likes

13 Likes

9 Likes

Those aren’t Stan Sport graphics (although they do look amazing), they are Rugby Australia graphics. Stan’s would be something like Nine’s NRL.

The Wanderers are WSW.

Why the HD?

Spot on!

I was always under the impression they were Stan’s graphics. That was why they went with Stan because they said they had modern and fresh graphics?

1 Like

Why the HD? Showing the linkage with the Channel 10 graphics and the Paramount +

But why would there be an SD stream?

1 Like