Random Mocks

Thats what I was thinking. I find the black way too harsh.

Here’s the clock moved. I personally prefer it just overlapping the flipper

8 Likes

Something I was fiddling around with ages ago

8 Likes

Does anyone know what the Google Fonts closest equivalent to ‘Panton Rust Extra Bold’ is please?

1 Like

Messing around with SBS World News.
world

30 Likes

This definitely looks so good with the new relaunched look of SBS World News. Like the red look of World News and the white font of Australia.

6 Likes

I’ve been sick of staring at Sunrise’s dated, horrible graphics the past few weeks so I have had a crack at new ones

Shall I continue and make a package? :slight_smile: Feedback welcome. I didn’t want to run the super to the side box, trying to let it all breathe a bit.

UPDATE: You can see more of a package of the above here:

38 Likes

This looks pretty good with the refreshed graphics. Well done. I hope that we will see a refresh in Sunrise graphics sometime in Feb 2021. The current graphics and set is quite outdated to me.

4 Likes

Looks amazing. I’d love to see more.

I’d also love to see Seven attend to refreshing the current presentation.

3 Likes

Looks amazing! Nice job.

I do wonder what it would look like if you reversed the top super, so the LHS has the two straps aligned with a straight line and then somehow had the two curved sections together on the same side if that makes sense?

I see what you tried to do there with the negative space and I agree that less is more, but the length of the top super almost looks a little too long IMO.

I made this months ago. 9News have never had a ‘slider’ or ‘moving text’ panel like 7 and ABC.

I know it’s not the best. The colours and font are off.

10 Likes

Ticker is the word you are looking for.

7 Likes

Not a mock by me, but I still wanted to share it with you all! This is by Martin Anderson on TV Forum and he made a recreation of the 1999 BBC News graphics.

12 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Tongue-in-cheek mocks

My attempt to recreate the Channel Ten cricket Match Summary with new Channel 10 elements

Please note!!!- the stats and scores are only there for concepts! I know that score is all wrong haha

22 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

What could have been lol!

I’m working on soccer, league and footy graphics with that terrific Ch10 graphics style- I reckon one of the best we’ve had for a long time

3 Likes

You could also try to do a tennis-themed set of graphics too while you’re at it.

5 Likes

I made this “BREAKING NEWS” image for social media. (for my own). What are your opinions?

6 Likes

For an edgy digital news service, it could work.

There’s something about the squared off corners of that font that I’m not a fan of however.

1 Like

I made a few more with the same theme…

6 Likes