Random Mocks

Finished 7:30 logo redesign- i didnt change much as you can see but i like it… pls share your feedback!!

6 Likes

I’d change the font of the 7 to make it flow better, along with fading its white background (otherwise it looks like you’re subtly promoting Channel 7). The rest looks great!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback… Notice the gap between the shapes is an anolog clock at 7:30

3 Likes

21 Likes

How long did that take you? Not long I bet.

A hell of a lot nicer than what 7 served up I bet, though the word sport should probably be white too.

4 Likes

22 Likes

Amazing, would look so much better on-air.

1 Like

Not as nice. Maybe without the sport?

15 Likes

That’s much better than what Seven had tonight. I wouldn’t be surprised if Seven tweaked its now LIVE & FREE sports watermark in the coming weeks.

1 Like

Opening titles with date, as would be seen on Seven News Brisbane.

2 Likes

Opening Headlines with the date.

2 Likes

have the headlines in bold and bigger with the date the same size

5 Likes

Sunrise opening headlines.

2 Likes

The Latest headlines opener

1 Like

I think the text is too small; it looks fine on a computer screen, but it needs to be clearly readable on smaller TVs viewed from a distance.

Also, a personal dislike is the American date format; Day-of-Week Day-of-Month Month Year is preferred.

1 Like

How about this?

The Latest presenter super.

Still bigger text I think, perhaps bolder text.

And for the date, thanks :slightly_smiling_face: but I’d drop the 2nd comma from the date (it’s only there in American format to separate the sequential numbers).

3 Likes

I’d also recommend @Avatar5991 experiments with some different fonts and trying to increase the thickness of the main text.

They’re definitely getting better, keep playing around and improving.

3 Likes

A first go at 10’s new multichannel

16 Likes