Random Mocks

I think the WWTBAM music goes really well with X factor

3 Likes

When I clicked on the vid, I didn’t expect the mashup to work, but yet, it did!

1 Like

After all, both WWTBAM and The X Factor aired on the same channel (ITV) in the UK.

1 Like

Do you have to? Like surely this is already your career, can’t you just stay at home and keep making this news service?? haha nah, keep it up though, good luck with high school, I just graduated in November, it’s worth every bit of it, even though at times it can be stressful as hell!

2 Likes

I wouldn’t pay it any attention - they seem to do that to a bunch of posts, even when the reaction is highly inappropriate.

6 Likes

Comcast unifies the look of its two largest news organisations NBC News and Sky News ahead of the launch of its new international news channel NBC Sky World News.

12 Likes

Is this real or mock? (If so it looks amazing!)

5 Likes

I love it!

1 Like

Yeah, happened when I mentioned my channel earlier this month. Thanks for the support!

1 Like

Some Channel Seven AFL openers from the last decade, using the 2000 theme (which by the way is “Stand Tough” by Point Break).

2012:

2013:

2014:

2015:

2 Likes

The Stand Tough music would be great for AFL theme openers. I would like to see Channel Seven bring back them openers with the music theme. THat way it will make it more entertaining.

4 Likes

Seven News Sydney Set Mock:

1 Like

I found this so innovative with Chris Bath reading the news bulletin through voiceover!

2 Likes

Here is a Sunrise Moc I’ve been working on. May not be everyone’s cup of tea, but bright, bold colours are slowly making there way into graphics, logos, fashion and others alike.

39 Likes

Very vibrant love the use of color, not sure about the angled rectangles behind the lower third could you try incorporate the sunrise logo swooshes as the backdrop there?

8 Likes

Better than what they actually use on air, I love it

3 Likes

A R*BLOX set?

1 Like

I really like this! I would ditch the horizontal blue lines though. Not needed.
Very fresh and clean IMO

3 Likes

Looks pretty good with the use of pink!

3 Likes

I like it overall, but the diagonal blue bar patterns scream music countdown program.

5 Likes