Prime7 - On-Air Presentation (2012-16)

Lineup:

Idents:

PRG:

Watermark:

Promotional Watermarks

Classification Warnings:

3 Likes

I’ve got a few batches of caps from this era of Prime7 On-Air Presentation, I’ll start off with the earliest I’ve still got on hand - November 2013.

Lineup(s):

Promo/Ident Endtags:

Sponsor Billboard:

CSA Endtags:

InfoNET:

Start of Program Classification & CC Super + an In-Program Promotional Watermark for The Blacklist (Side note - it’s sometimes easy to forget that The Chase UK had been airing on Seven at 3pm as far back as 2013):

4 Likes

More screencaps, this time from February & November 2015.

Promo/Ident Endtags:

Sponsor Billboard:

CSA Endtags:

In-Program Promotional Pop-Up Graphics:

Miscellaneous (Still can’t get over how cheap that Possum “Kids Goodnight” looked - reusing part of the old Prime7 News set as a kids bedroom! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:):

Multichannels:

iShopTV:

5 Likes

I recall there being two audio variants of the GottaLoveIt ident, one with the regular Seven ident audio and one with an instrumental jingle. Does anyone know where I can find them?

1 Like

I think this was one version, which 7 and Prime7 both used:

Longer theme.
I think these longer idents only lasted six months or so on 7 and Prime7.

Shorter theme.
I think by early 2014, this theme was no longer being used on Prime7 and certainly on 7.
The other theme was used quite often between 2014 and 2016, and I think this was only on Prime7.

Full credit goes to original uploaders

2 Likes

Interesting how the font changed with the times… and not for the better! June 2015:

3 Likes

Prime7 News Central West - Opener (24/7/2014)

Prime7 News Central West - “The News Where You Live” Promo (Feb 2014)

Just a bit of curiosity would be interesting to see if Prime alter there logo this year as they did in 1991, 2001 and 2011…

1 Like

Classification warning. H&A opener with CC’s and Classifications. Closer with +7 website before it was rebranded as 7Plus

4 Likes