Seven News (Regional Vic/NSW/ACT/WA)

The article by @blackbox literally said what was changing…

2 Likes

Can you link it please

Go the Prime7 and GWN7 topic and scroll up

1 Like

perfectly said @WAtvVideos

1 Like

Toni from Seven and Jess from Nine looking after Tamworth last night and in black and white.

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: ‘Save Our Voices’ Campaign

I would like to see Prime7 news start at 5:30 like GWN7.

1 Like

Been there done that in the 90s. Not gonna happen.

More audience at 6pm.

5 Likes

Yep that was a disaster almost everywhere except Albury.

Also that WIN News at 5.30pm doesn’t seem to have Prime7 trying to change their schedule.

WIN News is too much of a dog’s breakfast to go against Prime7 at 6. It would be commercial suicide. WIN have the right idea not to compete with a much better product in some of their Southern markets and against Seven Queensland.

Even Albury’s audience eventually got onto the 6pm bandwagon.

5.30pm works on the Gold Coast and GWN because of demographics and historical reasons.

1 Like

Same. I’d be able to watch the whole thing except for sport and then Nine News.

I would like it at 6, but if it was at 5:30 I would watch it over WIN News.

Even if it is at 6:00pm people would still watch it over WIN News. WIN News is completely fucked in all markets except Tasmania, Canberra and Wollongong.

If Seven News Regional airs at 6:00 then I’d still stick with Nine News because I’m not giving up on that.

I can’t imagine people in Regional Victoria except Albury/Wodonga would want Seven News cut down to half an hour as they’d be a lot of viewers who’d be angry that a lot of national, international and Victoria content is gone. I bet that’s how people in all Prime7 News markets and Seven News Regional Queensland markets first felt about the metro news being cut down.

1 Like

Last night saw weather graphics being updated:

9 Likes

Looking on GWN7 and they had there since monday. Prime7 Was last night as you said. very similar to metro weather graphics. same system anyway so makes sense

4 Likes

Wollongong Updates

3 Likes

You don’t need to move studios for now; you can keep the GWN newsroom as their studio, but to make presentation HD-ready, have the production control move to TVW in Perth. HD cameras in the regional studio, too.

3 Likes

Watching the albury news and look like they are already using the new 7 news microphone socks

6 Likes

Pics?

go to any prime facebook page and im sure you will find one