Pointless

Ten News Sydney don’t even bother to promote the show at the end of the bulletin now. They’ll mention that WIN News is coming up for regional viewers but nothing about what is next on Ten.

2 Likes

that says a lot.

3 Likes

It’s a shame that the show really settled into its groove once everyone had already tuned out.

6 Likes

no real point in pushing a show that’s already been axed

2 Likes

And the fact that last couple of weeks has been repeats

1 Like
7 Likes
6 Likes

It sounds like even Mark Humphries agrees that Pointless would’ve been a better fit for the ABC than Ten?

2 Likes
2 Likes

Ten should bring back Pointless, air an hour version and put it at 3pm against The Chase UK and Tipping Point UK. Lol.

Seriously though, would 10 consider airing repeats on 10Peach during the day? Like what 7Two does/did with various game shows from the 2000’s onwards?

Nah, should be an hour after 10.30 so it can go full risqué

1 Like

Put it on at anytime 10, one of my favourite shows.

1 Like

This has been said numerous times before, but I personally think Pointless is the type of program that would be best suited for the ABC…maybe SBS if they didn’t have Mastermind.

Not really a “Ten” show in the sense it’s one of those formats you can only imagine them doing IMO.

1 Like

Late night Pointless at 9:30pm/10pm would rate better than most of the US crap they air and I imagine might even be cheaper?

1 Like

Let it die in peace and move on.

4 Likes

Episodes with Sally Lindsay as the new Pointless offsider, replacing Richard Osman, started on Nine today.

(does this thread need a #nine network tag too?).

Think this thread is only referring to the local 10 version. UK version would be generic and fall under the Nine Network schedule thread?

1 Like

Yeah, I couldn’t find one under the Nine Network thread, I was kind of reluctant to create a new thread when it’s really the same show?

What I meant was, your comment could fall inside this thread: https://forums.mediaspy.org/t/nine-network-programs-and-schedules