Paramount+

My problem isn’t that the shows aren’t on the service it’s that they were advertised to be coming and then they didn’t. That’s my problem. Don’t advertise them then…

5 Likes

Do the complainants on here actually watch these shows? Or is it just another excuse to bag Paramount+. IMO Stan (and channels 9 and 7) are crap and but I don’t get on those threads and bag every time I find an excuse! I like Paramount+ a lot and almost exclusively watch 10 (of the commercial channels) and I’m way over their so called age demographic as are some of my friends who also watch 10 only of the commercial channels. I agree with @turdall there are things that they can be improved with Paramount+ but there are MANY things 7 and 9 need to improve too. 9 need to reduce the pricing of Stan for a start! Paramount+ is much better value with better IMO content.

1 Like

You are taking this way too personally. Do you sit next to Lexington at 10?

For the record, yes, I do watch these shows. Whether you agree or not these comments are justified.

They advertised these programs and then didn’t deliver. We are paying a premium price for a premium service. They should be doing better.

If Netflix or Stan did that then I would be annoyed at them. Fact is they don’t pull the same shit as 10/ P+ do.

2 Likes

Now you are taking it way too personally. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I have no idea who Lexington is! I take your point that you are annoyed that programs haven’t been delivered. I don’t however ever see the same level of criticism levelled at any other services. Personally Stan and Netflix annoy me perpetually with their pricing and mostly crap programs. I much prefer Disney+. Amazon Prime and Paramount+.

1 Like

As I said Stan/ Netflix don’t advertise shows and then not deliver. That’s why they don’t receive the same level as criticism. This is the second year in a row Paramount+ announced FBI and not delivered.

2 Likes

I watched FBI Season 5 Ep1 last night, so no complaints here!

1 Like

FBI Most Wanted isn’t there. It was a 3 way storyline. I’m not going to watch the other two and not see the ending.

That was Season 4. All FBI franchises have begun Season 5 with separate stories.

Okay. Regardless, the criticism still stands. 2/3 series are there and no NCIS at all. All advertised to be and they’re not. It’s poor service.

1 Like

NCIS is only till season 7 paramount +
edit all of NCIS till season 19 are on

Umm you actually have and people don’t defend the issues you have like you seem to do paramount and 10.

I actually think you will find people do. And that is probably why they are aware of the issue.

I don’t think anyone is denying that. But this a thread about paramount. As you said you exclusively watch 10 and paramount. Maybe you don’t find yourself frequenting threads involving 9 and 7 products.

3 Likes

and the FBI crossover is there

all of FBI including season 5 in on paramount +
season 4 of FBI most wanted isn’t there
all of FBI international is on Paramount +

@turdall
Actually, as a retired person who spends a lot of time on my computer I follow most TV threads on here (except news) so see what is happening on all channels. It’s fair enough if posters wish to bag a particular channel but the criticism this company gets (not only on here) but on other media too (e.g. Murdoch press. Daily Mail, Blackbox to name a few) is disproportionate IMO.

You’re missing the point and trying to make this bigger than what it is.

Forget everything else and focus on the actual comments from yesterday and today.

Paramount+ advertised these programs and then didn’t deliver. That’s poor service.

This is a justified complaint.

5 Likes

The final episode of The Bridge Australia was reviewed on Gogglebox Australia this week. What do you think of the result?

Bardie was picked by fellow contestants to cross the completed bridge first. She gave $20,000 to Bushie and kept the rest of the prize money.

1 Like

Then I find it quite mind blowing that you haven’t seen criticism of all networks… perhaps you are skim reading or something.

All 19 seasons of NCIS are on P+ that I can see

It seems it isn’t just Paramount+ subscribers here who are unhappy about these shows being pulled at the last minute.

Screen Shot 2022-09-23 at 4.21.24 PM
-TV Tonight Newsletter.

2 Likes

I think they’re really confused about what should debut on 10 and what should debut on Paramount+.

My opinion is that they should debut all Australian programs on 10 first and then Paramount. The series are not usually disrupted so can screen 5, 10, 20 weeks in a row.

American shows can debut on Paramount+ especially since they are often pre-empted on FTA in America and a season will be interrupted by repeats. 10 can then show the whole season uninterrupted from January on 10 or 10 Bold.

3 Likes

I agree,

I’d like to see all US drop on Paramount day and date from the US and the Aus dramas air on 10 and then next day on P+.

2 Likes