Paramount+

Idon’t watch it just was browsing the catalogue and noticed the episode numbers.

1 Like

Edit: it’s a streaming rights issue. CBS, Hulu did not eliminate Brady Bunch episode because family gets the measles

(Original)
Episode 13 of season 1 is missing… and that’s apparently dubbed the “anti vax” episode. So maybe that’s why some episodes are missing… they haven’t aged well.

(Oh and I also read that the original dog died or something during filming? So maybe that’s why some episodes are missing…) lol

2 Likes

I’m still waiting for Happy Days to be added!

Apparently in the US Paramount Plus only has Season 2 of Happy Days.

Hopeless.

What about the love boat, Laverne and Shirley or more and mindy or any other cbs sitcom from the last 60 years

Not quite a reboot, but exactly this with Amazon Prime launching The Grand Tour.

They made a whole marketing campaign over what to call the then-untitled series and also used it to announce new territories that Amazon Prime (and the show) would be launching in.

1 Like

Wow they are going hard with the Paramount+ promotion at the races

2 Likes

They were the naming rights sponsor for Saturday races, every sponsor had that same opportunity during the carnival.

There was a lot more than that today too, the standing host desks had appropriate blue signage with blue barriers behind the hosts (I think from Football), track signage, some mic flags were swapped out for 10/P+ Football ones and the apron things the racing managers wear in the mounting yard.

2 Likes

They need to add a feature to turn off autoplay, fell asleep on ep 1 of The Harper House and now I’m up to Episode 8 .

1 Like

One of the new Prime Video Channels is Paramount +.

2 Likes

Gingzilla from Sydney is among the contestants in the first season of Queen of the Universe, which debuts on December 3. She had previously appeared on the UK versions of The X Factor UK and RuPaul’s Drag Race, as well as America’s Got Talent.

Queen of the universe looks great. I am so excited for that.

So is that the entire Paramount Plus catalogue on Amazon except the sport?

Have been persevering through Guilty Party, just as it gets remotely interesting I find ep 5 from last week is missing but ep 6 from this week is there so I’ve had to stop watching and message them to find out what’s going on.

Paramount+ has axed adult animated series The Harper House after only one season. From creator Brad Neely: