Paramount+

It’s there now I believe, there’s a show title for FBI: International. This is from the iOS app.

1 Like

Ah thanks. TV sorted for tonight. 3hr cross over and then the 3 new episodes from this week for tomorrow night.

I heard there was an animated show coming to this service but can’t remember the name anyone know what i mean?

It wasn’t a kids cartoon. It wasn’t political…

Was it this one? Only came out like a week ago.

1 Like

Yes that’s it ! Thanks.

Is this on the Australian service? , it says it launched in mid September on Wikipedia

Edited to add … wow it has Tatiana Maslany’s voice as a character in it … i remember her from Orphan Black.

2 Likes

The Just Watch app can’t find any streaming service that has it in Australia.

1 Like

I watched the three part crossover tonight. It was fantastic television. The departure of a main character was a big surprise and the storyline that traveled over the three episodes was quite strong with many twists and turns.

A great start to International too. Luke was great in Bones so it’s good to see him lead a series from a popular franchise.

1 Like

Listing ‘Who Is America?’ as a ‘P+ Exclusive New Series’ is strange. It’s the same series that aired on Stan in 2018.

1 Like

Quite a number of Comedy titles added to the service as was posted above the other day by TV.Cynic, but seems more were added than what was in the press release*.

Anne Edmonds & Lloyd Langford - Business with Pleasure*
Kitty Flanagan - Smashing
Tom Gleeson - Lighten Up*
Arj Barker - We Need to Talk
Ross Noble - Brain Dump
Akmal - Transparent
Anne Edmonds - That’s Eddotainment
Brett Blake - Bogan Genius
Celia Pacquola - Let Me Know Know How It All Works Out*
Corey White - The Cane Toad Effect
Damien Power - Sell Mum Into Slavery
Dave Thornton - Let’s Do This
Nurse Georgie Carroll - The Gloves Are Off
Geraldine Hickey - Smithereens
Jimeoin - Ramble On!
Lano & Woodley - Lano & Woodley*
Lawrence Mooney - … Like Literally
Nath Volvo - Show Pony Live

In true 10 fashion, almost no promotion of any of them on their socials (small mention for 2 in the below graphic) and very hard to find as they’ve been added under Movies, aren’t shown under the ‘just landed’ or Original & Exclusives section and there’s no category for Australian content either…

On another note, good timing that the service has added the Aussie movie Ride Like A Girl based on the true story of Michelle Payne, it’s distributed internationally by Paramount Home Video and was previously on Netflix in Australia.

1 Like

Why is there such an obsession about this? How is this so different from the way other streaming services add titles?

2 Likes

If they don’t promote them, what’s the point in having it on there?

Very limited Australian or new content on the platform, makes sense to highlight it you’d think.

If this was Stan for example they would be championing new local content, categorizing it on the platform better, encourage and providing info & graphics to the talent to promote to their own audiences just to name a few along with having a better marketing strategy for promotion on their own social channels.

May as well not bother at all with that logic.

1 Like

The other streamers are miles ahead in terms of promotion. Even 9Now and 7Plus has a list of shows added on the first of each month to their Twitter advertising what’s coming that month.

Paramount Plus is way behind in the marketing of shows.

3 Likes

They got bigger issues than that, but you’re right that should be done at a bare minimum as it’s super simple stuff. 10 play don’t even do that either, they love burying content on the platform and not telling anyone about it.

1 Like

It would be interesting to know if there’s been an uptake in this steaming service, I guess we’ll need to wait for the bullshit sales report from ViacomCBS.

1 Like

Is there a continue watching section on the Apple TV app? , I was reading a comment on their Facebook page saying that someone had to remember where they were up to, when I did the 7 day trial a while ago I don’t recall seeing one. There was no "mylist " or “watchlist” either I thought?

It was after FBI: International finished in the US that Kellan Lutz revealed that he was leaving FBI: Most Wanted to spend more time with his own family in California. He did say he might make guest appearances on the drama in the future.

The crossover aired on 10 last night and it was great television. One thing I don’t understand is that in FBI: International, the FBI agents carried pistols into the Gric tunnels in Zagreb when they are normally not allowed to have weapons.

1 Like