Paramount+

How long has 10 All Access been using a CBS bug for?

For programs or the news?

Programs - Survivor.
I don’t recall the CBS bug being there when I watched a season a few months ago.

Perhaps some seasons came watermarked and others did.

I’ve watched a fair bit of CBS content on there, excl Survivor and haven’t noticed any.

You’d wonder if this includes Australia. If so, CBS just not supporting the Australian version of All Access.

2 Likes

It would seem to be all about getting money to finance the cost of making the series, which is why the previous series was sold to Netflix outside of North America.

1 Like

Considering Netflix has the international license for Discovery (because they essentially reimbursed production costs) and also has the full library of Classic Trek, it’s strange they wouldn’t try to bid/make sure they have the winning bid for the Picard series.

Well Netflix didn’t and now it is on Amazon - the third ranked subscribed to service in Aus.

CBS should really have tried to keep the Picard series for themselves on 10 All Access. A series about a loved character from a well known franchise would’ve been a good lynchpin for them, like how The Grand Tour became one of Amazon’s lynchpins.

5 Likes

Useless.

They’ve skipped episode 6 of In the Dark.

It aired last week and ep 7 today. They didn’t upload ep 6.

I’m enjoying this series and don’t feel like skipping an episode.

Yeah very annoying, I just started getting into this show! Surprisingly getting into The Code too.

Not much to crow about here, looks like the only new content added recently is the James Corden prime time special (expect it to air on the main channel on a Friday night soon would be my guess) and 10 adding new episodes of MasterChef, Celeb Name Game, Mr Black & Five Bedrooms so subscribers can watch them ad free.

https://twitter.com/10AllAccess/status/1130971534087081985

Also, another activation at Melbourne Central for The Twilight Zone.

I’ve recently subscribed to 10 All Access to watch Masterchef Australia as I no longer own a TV set .Don’t watch enough TV to justify owning a set anymore. I like having no ads during the show, I can watch on my iPad in bed :+1:

1 Like

Yes, you don’t need a television to watch television these days!

2 Likes

But there’s nothing like a BIG screen.

3 Likes

10 has added another 2 Jamie Oliver series, Jamie Cooks Italy and Jamie’s Sugar Rush.

Strangely they’ve also added WSOP (World Series is Poker) Bracelet which CBS aired in the states and is available on CBS All Access.

Yawn… :zzz:

1 Like

Yeah they’ve really not added anything of value lately, I’ve already cancelled my subscription.

I was hoping they would pick up the rights to stream old dramas like Puberty Blues, Rush, Heart Break High, Secrets & Lies and anything else that’s not currently available etc.

Also, all 13 episodes of Murphy Brown are still on 10 play for another 2 years or so, but haven’t made their way to All Access yet.

1 Like