Paramount+

With video

2 Likes

10 (and CBS) could be doing quite well with subscriptions and engagement for All Access if they had The Good Fight and Star Trek: Discovery as exclusives for the platform along with The Twilight Zone were they not tied up with other agreements.

2 Likes

Would expect these to be on 10Access

There are currently five other Star Trek series known to be in the works at CBS TV Studios

That’s a rather big campaign for All access. I’m sure ten could do a lot more to push this service but again they’ve been left wanting.

To be fair, this is the first show that has really warranted any wider promotion - and it’s still quite niche.

We don’t know if Netflix’s distrubution deal covers all “New Trek” content or only for DISCO. It’ll be a good draw card for 10 All Access if the latter is true.

Anyone know where the 3rd season of The Good Fight is streaming? I emailed 10 All Access and they said they didn’t have the Australian rights for it!?

https://www.sbs.com.au/ondemand/program/the-good-fight

I don’t know if there any Australians are actually hyped for the Twilight Zone reboot… Possibly false information from CBS?

Also, I’m waiting for a repeat of the 9Now lawsuit, this time focusing on Bruce realising 10 All Access actually exists.

Any such legal action, if it were to happen, would be regarding 10Play which is the equivalent of 9Now. 10 All Access = Stan.

3 Likes

and he wouldnt be that stupid to take 10 to court after what happend when he took 9 to court and as said its 10 play not 10 all access

1 Like

The data that puts The Twilight Zone in the top 10 streamed shows in Australia is from an independent company not from CBS.

3 Likes

How are these people streaming it? Surely they’re not subscribing to all access at that price point. All access is too expensive. $5 or $6 maximum price.

2 Likes

People have more dollars than sense. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

One workmate told me recently he had Netflix, Amazon and Stan but doesn’t watch that much television anyway. FOMO?

2 Likes

A mate of mine got Stan to watch the return of Twin Peaks. Still has the subscription but hasn’t watched anything since (not even sure he watched the whole season). That’s probably typical of quite a few people. A service only needs a few key titles to suck in a subscriber base.

3 Likes

I’m actually thinking of unsubscribing to Stan. I just can’t find anything worth watching at the moment. Good for kids though. Netflix seems to add more new content quickly.

1 Like

Really? I’m the opposite. Finding Netflix adds a lot but it’s not that great. Stan has fewer titles but more that I’m interested in.

2 Likes

SBS on Demand is where all the cool kids are these days. :+1:

4 Likes

Shame they don’t maintain their suite of apps across different devices though.

10 has added Jamie Oliver to the service which includes S1 of Jamie’s Quick & Easy Food (9 eps) from 2017 and S1 of Jamie’s Super Food (6 eps) from 2015.

Also added is S9 of One Born Every Minute UK (5 eps so far) after they’re being broadcast on 10 on Saturday nights.

That takes them up to 99 titles on there so far.

2 Likes