Paramount+

I’ve been looking forward to this. It’s a shame it’s being delayed. It really should be airing at the same time. P+ play these stupid games as do Disney.

Paramount+ Now Available On Xbox Across International Markets.

Paramount+ App available now on Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S in Australia, Austria, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Latin America (including Brazil), Switzerland and the UK.

Paramount+ today announced a new partnership with Microsoft to bring Paramount+ to Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S across several international markets.

Fans in Australia, Austria, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Latin America (including Brazil), Switzerland and the UK will be able to enjoy the streamer’s Mountain of Entertainment via their favourite Xbox consoles, including blockbusters, new originals and exclusive series, hit shows and kids favourites.

Angela Heckman, Senior Vice President of International Streaming Distribution and Business Development at Paramount, commented: “Our goal is to make Paramount+'s popular content, characters and franchises available to an expanded audience. This partnership with Microsoft is another testament of our commitment to scale innovative global partnerships to maximise reach”

1 Like

Spot the mistake on the Paramount+ AU desktop site (couldn’t see it on the iOS app)

2 Likes

Mostly shit shows? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

UEFA Champions League, which is with Stan Sport. False advertising.

3 Likes

It looks like they have some how stuffed up and the Aus version is down on PC and redirecting to the US. Is this it? I haven’t got it up so I could be completely wrong.

1 Like

Don’t think that’s the case, since there is Aus content showing there on the screenshot with Location, Location, Location, A-League etc.

Just seems the tile for UEFA Champions League on P+ in the USA has crept through somehow - it directs through to an error page.

2 Likes

Paramount+ Original Series SEAL Team To Conclude With Seventh And Final Season In 2024.

Seal Season Seven, Streaming Exclusively on Paramount+ in 2024.

Paramount+ today announced that the long-running original military drama SEAL Team will conclude with its upcoming seventh season. Production will begin in early December on the final season, which is set to debut in 2024. SEAL Team follows the professional and personal lives of the most elite unit of Navy SEALs as they train, plan and execute the most dangerous, high-stakes missions our country can ask of them. David Boreanaz stars as Jason Hayes, the respected and intense team leader, alongside Neil Brown Jr., AJ Buckley, Toni Trucks and Raffi Barsoumian.

Produced by CBS Studios, SEAL Team first premiered in 2017 and ran for four seasons on the CBS Network before becoming a Paramount+ original series in 2021 with its fifth season. To celebrate the series’ tremendous seven-season run, Paramount+ will take SEAL Team on the road to honour and support the armed forces and partner with programs that benefit the nation’s veterans.

“From its four seasons on the CBS Network to its three-season run here at Paramount+, Seal Team has built an incredible legacy that celebrates and honours the brave men and women who serve in the armed forces,” said Jeff Grossman, Executive Vice President, Content & Business Operations, Paramount Streaming. “Our thanks to David Boreanaz and the entire cast and crew for bringing this phenomenal and thought-provoking series to life. We look forward to celebrating their work and giving Team Bravo fans a fantastic final season.”

“When we first heard the pitch for SEAL Team almost seven years ago, I was struck by the producers’ genuine passion to tell authentic stories that honoured and celebrated the sacrifice of veterans and all those who serve our country,” said David Stapf, President, CBS Studios. “Since that first meeting, they have not wavered in that mission. The characters, storylines and cast performances have continued to be both nuanced and powerful. Thank you to David, Spencer, Chris, Mark and the entire cast and crew for their partnership, creative vision, and dedication. We are looking forward to an exciting and satisfying seventh and final season.”

“It has been a privilege to tell stories over seven seasons that honour the bravery and heroism of all who serve our country,” said executive producers Spencer Hudnut and Christopher Chulack. “We are deeply grateful to our amazing group of actors, writers, directors and talented crew, especially the hundreds of veterans who have worked on this show. We’d like to thank CBS Studios, Paramount + and CBS for their partnership and support over the years, and we offer heartfelt gratitude to the fans who joined Bravo Team week after week and season after season. While we wish we could continue to shine a spotlight on areas where we can do better for our service members even after season seven comes to an end, it is our hope that the collective SEAL Team community will stay in the fight when it comes to protecting our protectors.”

“For six seasons I have been fortunate and blessed to be a part of an outstanding cast and crew,” said series star and executive producer David Boreanaz. “Every day spent was a note of thanks to our men and women in the military and Special OPS. I thank our fans, and I’m proud we were able to make this show to shine light in the darkness toward so many suffering today. I look forward to season seven and the opportunity to end this series with love and gratitude.”

SEAL Team is produced by CBS Studios and executive produced by Spencer Hudnut, Christopher Chulack, David Boreanaz, Sarah Timberman, Carl Beverly and Mark Owen. The series is distributed by Paramount Global Content Distribution.

1 Like

Paramount+'s premium tier quietly launched yesterday, I received this email this morning presumably sent to past subscribers to get them to sign up again.

3 Likes

Paramount+ Australia Premium Tier Subscription Plan Now Available.

Paramount+ Australia has launched the service’s Premium tier subscription plan to provide consumers with a variety of choices on how they would like to access the service’s Mountain of Entertainment.

The Premium plan brings Paramount’s blockbusters, exclusive originals, and hit shows to new heights with premium quality formats, including 4K UHD, HDR10, and Dolby Vision.

Premium subscribers can also utilise four concurrent streams (instead of the two streams that come with the standard plan), unlocking entertainment for the whole family to enjoy at the same time.

Paramount+ continues to deliver entertainment for the whole family with blockbuster films, exclusive originals, and iconic series across every genre from Paramount’s world-renowned brands and production studios, including CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures, and SHOWTIME®.

As part of the ever-growing Mountain of Entertainment, Paramount+ offers some of the biggest originals from recent years, including hit series from the Taylor Sheridan Universe such as Special Ops: Lioness, Tulsa King, 1923, 1883, and Mayor Of Kingstown, as well as Star Trek: Strange New Worlds and eagerly awaited limited series like Fellow Travelers and The Curse, and the recently released highly anticipated Australian original series, NCIS: Sydney.

The Paramount+ slate also includes titles from Paramount’s vast library, like popular CBS shows like CSI: Crime Scene Investigation and NCIS; animated favourites, such as Nickelodeon’s SpongeBob SquarePants, Comedy Central’s South Park, and MTV’s series, like Geordie Shore.

Paramount+ also provides a broad slate of international original content, including critically acclaimed titles such as Bargain and Yonder from South Korea, The Gold from the UK, and Brazilian title, Anderson Spider Silva.

NCIS: Sydney joins a host of other Paramount+ Australian original series including One Night, Last King Of The Cross, The Inspired Unemployed (Impractical) Jokers, The Betoota Advocate Presents, The Secrets She Keeps, Five Bedrooms, Spreadsheet, More Than This, Couples Therapy, The Bridge and Undressed with Paper Dolls, Fake and Top Gear Australia streaming soon.

Fans can also find live sports content on the streaming service including every match of every round in the Isuzu UTE A-League and Liberty A-League seasons, and front-row seats to the CommBank Matildas and CommBank Matildas, proudly streaming live coverage of our two national teams on the international stage.

The Premium plan will be available on the Paramount+ App on Apple iOS, Apple tvOS, Amazon Fire, Google, Roku, Foxtel and Samsung at launch while also on LG, VIDAA/ Hisense, Xbox, and Amazon Prime Video Channels in 2024.

The Premium plan launches in Australia for $13.99 monthly and $124.99 annually. Premium plan subscribers will receive 50% off the new plan for the first three months, on a monthly plan. Offer ends Monday, 27 November 2023.

2 Likes

I think P+ should really clarify here that it is for new / returning subscribers only per the email I posted earlier today.

I upgraded to the premium tier, it refunded my remaining portion of this months subscription and charged me again at $13.99.

The above sounds like anyone who upgrades will get the discount offer for the first 3 months.

1 Like

how do you upgrade an existing account?

1 Like

Huhhh? Can anyone else notice the mistake in this paragraph. Whatever happened to the men’s national team.

1 Like

Via however you subscribed, for me it was through Apple subscriptions. Subscriptions > Paramount+ > See all plans.

Of note, P+ replied to a query on FB about whether sports would be available in 4K saying “Live sport will continue to be shown in HD and not 4K”.

Pretty poor in this day and age.

2 Likes

Haha, probably copy and pasting twice :joy:

Not really, not alot of sport is produced in 4K here yet.

2 Likes

Stan have some sports available in 4k? Kayo have the same?

Why can’t we expect P+ may have some football in 4k for fans? Frankly they’ve put up with an inferior service for long enough.

I don’t think Kayo has 4k yet

I think they are just starting to do what they do in the US and do the production in 4k even without 4k cameras. This is what they were trialling last year with some of the stuff that they showed in 4k. So next year should be interesting.

1 Like

Kayo doesn’t have 4k. There’s a price to pay for Stan, about $25 lowest price and that’s 4K sport and crappy general programming in just better than SD. Paramount+ charges $13.99 for everything in HD! Why is there so much criticism of Paramount+ on here? It’s just lazy guys check your facts before commenting.

1 Like

It took Paramount until their 3rd season of A league rights to add basic functions like skip forwards/backwards. They still don’t have “start over”. That’s one reason why.

Stan is the best sports streamer and it’s not even close, but yes it is expensive.

3 Likes