Paramount+

No, thanks. Pass.

2 Likes

Still think this show is better suited to the main channel, I really can’t see this as an attractive proposition for streaming though I commend them for diversifying their local content slate.

Via Prime Channels…

2 Likes

I have received so many offers and promotions lately, I wonder if they’ve hemorrhaged viewers post A-League and trying to get them back?

2 Likes

Seems they’ve picked up Streaming rights for P+ also, but I believe it will get an airing in 10/10 play.

https://twitter.com/paramountplusau/status/1545285780696072192?s=21&t=ZQPkhIIxNwwCM_RXPVwlEw

1 Like

CBC series Sky Med, distributed by Paramount Global is now streaming in Aus and the US.

Anyone know if we will get S2 of blood and treasure on P+ here in Australia the same time they are getting it in the us?

This is kinda cool to see:

1 Like

I dont understand . Why recycle old crimes to create a new drama series ? I thought Underbelly Golden Mile was fantastic. … but where is the originality here ?

This one is based on his book.

I don’t think it will be anything like the golden mile tbh. The golden mile is only based on events that happen in King’s cross. This is more based on his life.

$50 million seems like a crazy amount of money, doesn’t it? I always thought drama ran at about $1 million for an hour generally, so 5 x times that seems wild.

Anyway, good to see an Australian Original will be screened globally on the platform.

It seems the global deals these shows are made under allow for larger budgets. Seems the way of the future. Many of these Australian dramas also seem to have international actors attached to them as well. It would seem that international casting is part of the conditions to get some of these made.

2 Likes
1 Like