Teen Mom OG Season 9
Teen Mom 2 Season 10
Geordie Shore Season 1,17,18,19,20 and 21
Cribs Season 1 and 18
Dianas Decades Season 1
Celeb Ex in the City Season 1
Families of the Mafia Season 2
Geordie OGs Season 3 and 4

And one I haven’t seen for a while since it was last on GO!?

The Hard Times of RJ Berger.

1 Like

Is this all the Showtime content under that tile?

I see

The Affair
American Rust
The Borgias
Brotherhood
Californication
Cinema Toast
Dexter
Dice
Flatbush Misdemanours
Happyish
House of Lies
I’m Dying Up Here
Nurse Jackie
Penny Dreadful
Ray Donovan
Sleeper Cell
Twin Peaks
White Famous and
Ziwe

When I first signed up when it launched it wasn’t showing some of the Showtime content under that tile… is that list above pretty much all the Showtime so far

(Not complaining, just want to check)

There’s a few other titles which haven’t been tagged as Showtime so aren’t appearing under that banner, a few I can think of are UFO, Who Is America, Yellowjackets and Dexter: New Blood.

1 Like

I’ve signed up again monthly

I’ve added the following to my list

The 4400 (Couldn’t find it under any tile had to search)
South Side (Isn’t Season 2 a HBO Max original now)
The other two
Detroiters (Had it on Stan list never got around to watching)
Chappelle’s Show
Hard Times of RJ Berger
White Famous (Was on Stan didn’t get around to watching)
Nurse Jackie (Stan – didn’t get around to watching)
I’m Dying Up here (same thing)
Flatbush Misdemeanours

Also will be adding The Harper House and South Park special when they come… possibly Yellowjackets too.

Wasn’t sure if i wanted to take out a year .

4 posts were split to a new topic: Dexter

Move Over Lord Of The Flies, There’s A New Bug In Town.

Yellowjackets . Streaming Sunday, 14 November. Exclusive To Paramount+.

Part survival epic, part psychological horror story and part coming-of-age drama, comes Yellowjackets , streaming Sunday, 14 November, exclusive to Paramount+.

Hollywood heavyweights Melanie Lynskey, Juliette Lewis, Christina Ricci and Tawny Cypress, star as four survivors of a plane crash deep in the remote northern wilderness with their championship high school girls’ soccer team.

The genre-bending, riveting story told across time periods, explores their descent from a complicated but thriving teenage team to savage clans, while also tracking the lives they’ve attempted to piece back together nearly 25 years later.

And as it turns out, what began in the wilderness is far from over.

Jeremy Renner And Dianne Wiest Star In New Original Drama Mayor Of Kingstown.

Streaming Exclusively On Paramount+ From 15 November.

From Academy Award® nominee Taylor Sheridan (co-creator of the Emmy® nominated series “Yellowstone”) and Hugh Dillon, Mayor of Kingstown follows the McLusky family - power brokers in Kingstown, Michigan, where the business of incarceration is the only thriving industry. Tackling themes of systemic racism, corruption and inequality, the series provides a stark look at their attempt to bring order and justice to a town that has neither.

The all-star cast includes Academy Award® nominee Jeremy Renner, Academy Award® winner Dianne Wiest, Emmy Award® winner Kyle Chandler, Dillon, Taylor Handley, Emma Laird and Tobi Bamtefa.

Produced by MTV Entertainment Studios and 101 Studios, Mayor of Kingstown is executive produced by Sheridan, Dillon, Jeremy Renner, Antoine Fuqua, David C. Glasser, Ron Burkle, Bob Yari and Michael Friedman.

Mayor of Kingstown joins a host of the world’s best dramas on Paramount+ including Dexter: New Blood , Why Women Kill, A merican Rust and Yellowjackets .

I’ve just noticed another enhancement on P+, they’ve added straps to show tiles on the home page to show you when something has new episodes or it’s a new series.

1 Like

Why so many reboots, 4400, rugrats, icarly , dexter etc … can’t they come up with anything new.

I reckon original content out ways reboots by far. It may look like so many reboots but I’m sure I read somewhere they certainly don’t overrun originals.

1 Like

The Brady Bunch is missing several episodes.

As much as a i prefer originals a reboot will entice people to subscribe. It creates headlines. It’s a smart way to launch a streaming service even if they only last 1-2 seasons.

1 Like

FML…

Idon’t watch it just was browsing the catalogue and noticed the episode numbers.

1 Like

Edit: it’s a streaming rights issue. CBS, Hulu did not eliminate Brady Bunch episode because family gets the measles

(Original)
Episode 13 of season 1 is missing… and that’s apparently dubbed the “anti vax” episode. So maybe that’s why some episodes are missing… they haven’t aged well.

(Oh and I also read that the original dog died or something during filming? So maybe that’s why some episodes are missing…) lol

2 Likes

I’m still waiting for Happy Days to be added!

Apparently in the US Paramount Plus only has Season 2 of Happy Days.

Hopeless.