Paramount Australia & New Zealand

So many inaccuracies in that article. There are some home truths but I do not trust the source.

In saying that, it is time for McGarvey to go. The only thing that will salvage her is the AFL rights.

The Project again? The Daily Mail and the Murdoch Media are like a dog with their bone about it :roll_eyes:

The Bachelor yes, but they lose all credibility when they try to create all the noise and zero substance about The Project.

2 Likes

There was a short-lived revival of Jeopardy! which aired on 10 in 1993 with Tony Barber as host. But you are right, there are other foreign-made shows which appear.

1 Like

Truth be told, if McGarvey was under pressure just from ratings, she would’ve been turfed a decade ago. Her remit is to ensure Ten delivers it’s budgetary outcomes, as proven with the news changes last year and there is no indication that Ten is failing there.

“Sunrise-style breakfast show” - what?

1 Like

The article is false on a number of levels and clearly doesn’t understand anything about the tv industry as a whole.

1 Like

Sometime I wonder if articles like this are prompted contacts at rival networks.

2 Likes

Or disgruntled former employees and now they’re labeled “insiders”.

3 Likes

Let the Blood Run Free!

Clearly it’s a focus on Australian-made shows, JJ being included seems to be an anomaly. If they listed every overseas show it ever aired the logo would need to be 10 times as large.

1 Like

Why do we even need to comment on articles from this right wing ratbag rag? Won’t even mention it’s name. The Project IMO is one of the best shows on TV and Lisa (and her husband) are great!

2 Likes

The boss at Paramount’s international division has changed, now Pamela Kaufman. She has more to look after also.

1 Like

From my understanding its been way more successful that its predecessor 10 All Access. The brand has done well in its first year, especially in a crowded market.

3 Likes

Paramount 2023 Upfronts on Thursday 6 October.

4 Likes

And it will be held at the Darling Harbour Theatre at ICC, Sydney, the same venue which hosted 10’s Upfronts three years ago.

1 Like

Will we hear about channel 17?! :joy:

6 Likes

An anonymous wiki user is going out editing pages suggesting that channel 17 will be 10 Sport.

No sources are given.

1 Like

1 Like

I wish it was true but we will just have to wait and see what this untitled channel is.

We closed the Channel 17 thread for a reason, don’t make us have to close others.

5 Likes