Paramount Australia & New Zealand

And where’s that fourth channel??

3 Likes

Seems like more of an emphasis on Sales rather than content. Such a shame.

6 Likes

I know right.
Ten put way more effort into their pr MORE than their content!

2 Likes

I’d rather have at least one (preferably both) of 10 BOLD or 10 Peach in HD before a fourth channel. Do it before you’re even further behind the ABC when it comes to HD, Ten!

2 Likes

Arent ten behind on everything??
10 peach and bold in hd?? Most of the time, they air old as shit shows on those channels.

1 Like

To do my favourite thing and make wild assumptions based on simple statements, I wonder if there’s a clue in this…

Just the use of the term saying it’s part of the lineup… not family, not company - lineup…

2 Likes

Geez i hope so
The clue is in the banner

My thoughts exactly. Such poor timing x2 now from 10.

2 Likes

True

It is very obvious from the banners and Thier video that 10 will be doing MTV and Nick as thier 4th channel. It’s all integrated as one in its marketing positioning - looks and sounds as a suite of channels which I am sure they are aware of.

2 Likes

Looking forward to this since last september!!

1 Like

It’ll be funny to see them go from unifying everything under the 10 brand (Eleven to 10Peach and One to 10Bold) to having non-10 branding for the fourth channel.

Still think they should’ve stuck with Eleven and One, so fingers crossed this is actually an MTV / Nickelodeon channel

2 Likes

It may still be 10 MTV and 10 Nickelodeon.

3 Likes

Don’t you mean SBS?
(SBS VICELAND, SBS World Movies)

3 Likes

After all, both mtv and nick i believe if i’m not mistaken are free to air channels in several european countries.

2 Likes

Please, no.

It will just sound like an el-cheapo version of the real thing on Foxtel.

2 Likes

10 MTV Australia?

7 Likes

Well, they won’t be like the original channels. They will be a 10 version.

2 Likes

Please hold off any 4th channel discussion from this thread. There will be plenty of opportunity if/when something gets announced

9 Likes

I can’t confirm or deny a 4th channel, but from what I’ve heard, the staff cuts were more or less just cleaning out.
When the COVID-19 restrictions come to an end (or close to an end), about 80ish ViacomCBS (parent company not ViacomCBS 10) staff, will be moving into Pyrmont, & MTV/Nick will move from in the City to Pyrmont also.

7 Likes