Offsiders

Sunday 12 April- Easter Sunday

1 Like

Wasn’t this meant to be on break this week? I wonder when it returned to schedule.

1 Like

EPG updated earlier this week to include it in this Sunday’s schedule.

Sunday 31 May-

Screenshot_20200530-073619~2

2 Likes

I know its been ages since you posted this but it is the Members’ Stand, not Pavillion.

Really? I thought the MCC still referred to the sections 42-45 in the reserve with the dark green seats and balcony at the pavilion. Happy to be corrected it not.

It appears we were both wrong! :joy:

It is referred to as the ‘MCC Members Reserve’, but I have only heard it as the Members’ Stand.

1 Like

Sunday 7 June-

Screenshot_20200606-112522~2

1 Like

Sunday 20 September-

Paul Kennedy is guest host this week.

Screenshot_20200920-081618~2

1 Like

Kelli is calling Hawthorn v Gold Coast for FOX today.

3 Likes

Are you serious? Arghhhhh

That’s great. Was listening to her call on Friday night wondering why Fox don’t utilise her more.

Sure to set off the narrow minded folk no doubt.

3 Likes

Going a bit off-topic here and each to their own. However, I’ve watched the games Kelli has called for Fox over the last few weeks and her commentary has improved a lot since she called games on 10. That is obviously due to her calling games weekly for ABC Grandstand

2 Likes

My personal opinion but I much prefer Alison Mitchell as a commentator

The thing I cringe is when commentators try to make out there is excitement in the game when it’s just dead- Dwayne Russell is the main target here

1 Like

Wasn’t aware she called AFL as well!

Did you mean

I’m not referring to AFL I’m referring to women’s callers overall

1 Like

2020 final is Sunday 13 December

This show usually comes back mid January now days?

Yep the “Summer Series”, I think PK hosted last year from the Glasshouse at Olympic Park.

Yes, the “Summer Season” has been airing over the last few years, with usually a week off over the Christmas period. Should be the same this year, i am assuming.