NRL on Nine

Hope they have the censor button ready for the “Bellyache” stream.

2 Likes

Sadly, there is no in-box audio.

2 Likes

They might still need to put one of those speech bubbles with #*$@! in it over his mouth though! :grin:

3 Likes

SCHEDULE FOR 2020 NRL GRAND FINAL DAY TODAY ON NINE:
(Times are AEDT)

12:00pm - Sports Sunday, Live from ANZ Stadium
1:00pm - Sunday Footy Show, Live from ANZ Stadium
3:00pm - 2020 NRL Grand FInal Preview
4:00pm - 2020 WNRL Grand Final - Roosters vs Broncos
6:00pm - Nine News (30 minute bulletin)
6:30pm - Pre show commences
6:30pm (approx) - Retiring and departing players tribute on-field
6:50pm (approx) - Presentation of the Ken Stephen Medal
7:00pm (approx) - Pre show entertainment with Amy Shark
7:27pm - National Anthem of Australia
7:30pm - 2020 NRL Grand Final - Penrith Panthers vs Melbourne Storm
9;30pm (approx) - Post match presentation

Note that 9Gem will simulcast Sports Sunday, The Sunday Footy Show, and the 2020 WNRL Grand Final in some states so check your local guides.

9Now will also feature four streams on their website during the game; Two player streams (Cameron Smith and Nathan Clearly) and two coach streams (Craig Bellamy and Ivan Clearly.)

4 Likes

guys is the gratest a re recoding or just a repeat

1 Like

Repeat from earlier in the year.

1 Like

Wow! Penrith fans are wild!

Well they are from the West and are bogans.

5 Likes

Social distancing…

4 Likes

Again, you are dealing with idiots. I teach some, and certain people higher up than me allow them to act like idiots. And Nine have only just fed their appetite for stupidity by not cutting the cross.

6 Likes

Tonight, The Voice of Rugby League, Ray Warren will call his 30th NRL Grand Final tonight.
Such a big milestone for a commentating legend. :clap:

5 Likes

Back to a point I’ve been making a lot of late… the majority of people are inherently stupid. They seriously lack critical thinking skills. The future of humanity is seriously dire.

6 Likes

What is with the bias commentary tonight?

2 Likes

Well said @ElCapitanCranky

Melbourne Storm wiping the floor

3 Likes

I’m not going for Melbourne but Gus really needs to stfu with his woeful commentary.

3 Likes

Streaming on Storm Panthers player-coach cam on 9Now. However I had to put up with Gus and Ray in commentary.

3 Likes

I don’t watch much NRL on Nine but Phil Gould seemed to be on another level of bias tonight.

3 Likes

That is typical of the sort of biased commentary Phil Gould provides every State of Origin and why many in Queensland listen to the radio call of those matches.

3 Likes

State of Origin game one promo

QLD version

NSW

4 Likes