NRL on Nine

From the Sunshine Coast Stadium this afternoon

8 Likes

Is it just those two doing the call, or do they mix Gus and Sterlo from the TCN9 Sydney Studios

100% Footy will be on tomorrow at the earlier time of 7:30pm and be shown on 9Gem (NOT the main channel). Sonny Bill Williams will appear as a guest.

5 Likes

Glad that the show is on at an earlier time.

But 100% Fiity will be repeated on Nine at 11.30pm for those that missed it at the new time.

4 Likes

I think Nine made the right decision to shunt the 100% Footy from the primary channel to 9Gem (as it doesn’t rate well in its late timeslot. However, they decided to put it at an earlier time at 7:30pm. Putting the show at an earlier timeslot would allow to boost ratings for Sydney and Brisbane markets.

2 Likes

The show is being first broadcast on 9GEM as noted last week. It will still be shown on the main channel in its usual late timeslot.

6 Likes

Surprised Nine decided not to show tonight’s Storm v Roosters match on the main channel in Melbourne - it’s not going up against the AFL on Seven and it’s a high-profile match involving one of the team’s rivals

5 Likes

Obviously didn’t rate how they wanted last time they tried it.

1 Like

That because they do not care and the programming dept thinking belongs to the 80’s

2 Likes

They might not have realised, at least quick enough, considering the AFL’s fixture / broadcast details have been changing on almost a daily basis. Plus The Front Bar is a top rater in Melbourne (scheduled 8:30pm).

2 Likes

About bloody time.

6 Likes

Yay! I have Kayo but prefer the 9 coverage, so I have to watch the Fox coverage if I want to see post match, review, etc. Now I can watch on 9. Still no pre-show though. Take what I can get.

1 Like

Looking forward to tonight’s game! Should be a cracker!

1 Like
3 Likes

The one time we get the postshow…

1 Like

The last five Saturday night matches of the season have been relinquished by Nine for 2020,” a Nine Network spokesman told AAP.

"This formed part of the negotiation of the revised 20 round season for this year only.

"Nine will continue to simulcast the last five Saturday night matches for the remaining years of the current deal in 2021 and 2022."

https://au.sports.yahoo.com/nine-lose-simulcast-nrl-game-sbw-return-173136013--spt.html?guccounter=1

6 Likes

Why ex-footballers are SUCH a lazy bunch!
Can’t even be bothered to get dressed properly for work!

7 Likes

Was it part of a bit?

No, it just seemed very random. They were doing a post game analysis and he all of a sudden just walks off like that.

It was unusually warm for early September in Sydney (at least until the cool change came through) last night, so perhaps Joey decided to dress for the occasion? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like