Nine (WIN)

Yep.

3 Likes

Here’s another cap from today… WIN noticing that they’ve got the wrong coverup on during recovery mode.
Pity they don’t just use a Ten dirty feed with the WIN circle all the time, it’s better than mappy.

10 Likes

WIN Northern NSW is still SC-10 News updates & all

3 Likes

*for all intents and purposes

3 Likes

I love it when my dislexica gets picked on :hushed: thankyou I feel like crap now

NRN is technically still “Ten” Northern NSW (although owned by WIN) isn’t it, if there’s Ten logos everywhere!

2 Likes

Every day since may 31st I’ve been checking to see if anything has changed. I’m dreading seeing the fugly win logo but I must admit I’m looking forward to having access to WIN’s all Australian news late night

1 Like

I think the consensus is that it will be most likely be re-branded on 1st July.

2 Likes

I’d expect it won’t be the same day/time everywhere -as there’ll need to be physical changes at transmitter sites to switch their networks over to the WIN source, and no reason to fake a launch of the station by WIN sending down an SC provided feed until a particular date.

So I’d expect them to slowly flip over, during working hours with no notice or fanfare.

5 Likes

This is exactly what I’ve been expecting also!

2 Likes

Initially I was thinking the opposite, but now I think any promotion of “WIN is coming” or something like that is only going to confuse people into thinking they are losing Channel TEN, when the only thing that is really changing is the brand (and the addition of some oversized and ugly logos).

3 Likes

You will love there subtle watermarks!

1 Like

their

1 Like

They’re great, aren’t they?

1 Like

They/we (MS members) are a mixed bag, like the rest of the populace.

Those from the Wollongong bunker, well they’re a bunch who appear to not have the slightest concern for their viewers out there, who may want to watch a Ten programme but would have to put up with the abomination that is mappy.

There is no way I want their solid ■■■■■■■■■ on my TV screen; sometimes I’ve wondered what they’re thinking but then remembered their owner doesn’t even live in this country let alone see that thing from all the way over there in Bermuda.

(:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

5 Likes

There’s sometimes just no way of knowing what goes on in their heads. They’re a strange bunch.

1 Like

Just heard an ad on Win about “why we chose the Australia map to be our logo” but wasn’t fully paying attention at the time. Has that been on before or is it a new thing because they’ve been reading all the comments on this forum giving them shit?!

Was it this one?

2 Likes

Probably… so apparently it’s not new!

Not new and not appealing. I guess, if WIN buys Ten after the removal of reach rules, they can brag themselves as “The only network covering every state and capital city in the country”. A worst case scenario IMO.

2 Likes