Nine (WIN)

WIN just got a mention during Wimbledon coverage.

3 Likes

Nine on WIN Ident:

25 Likes

Those people who buried the map logo buried it alive.

9 Likes

:thinking:

7 Likes

inb4 “9HD is rebuilding

4 Likes

Sponsor billboard - it was followed by Nine’s

Video:

10 Likes

Don’t post that in the affiliation swap thread. The lads are all too busy dancing on the ashes of Mappy.

27 Likes

Never in a million years did I think I’d hear the WIN god voice say “You’re watching Channel 9”

13 Likes

9Go version

16 Likes

WIN have also gone and changed around our SEVEN stations here in the Riverland. 7MATE is now on CH63 with a new 7HD on CH60, also SEVEN Loxton (SD) has been replaced with 7HD also on CH6. I wonder if they’re shuffling the list around for the addition of new stations like the horse racing and 7FLIX. Other changes are also the additions of 9HD and 10HD, WIN and Loxton prefixes have been scrapped too

8 Likes

Would be nice, but I doubt it.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s not for that
At least WIN have finally swapped out GEM and 7mate HD for 10HD and 7HD :+1:

6 Likes

I’ve noticed that WIN this morning, at least here in the Illawarra anyway, have been airing more of their own promos (e.g sponsor billboards, WIN News ads) rather than the generic-Nine branded ones (e.g “Australian Ninja Warrior” ads). Typical of WIN to still try and maintain their independence, even after taking up the Nine branding. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I don’t mind these in-break things, they may only be temporary (for confused viewers), at least the solid blue blob won’t be burning into the screen any longer.

1 Like

Have watched a few ad breaks on 9 via WIN this morning as well as the metro feed.

The first ad in the metro feed, the 9 promo is also aired on WIN from the dirty feed. Then there’s a split second on WIN that you can see the metro ad before the local ads kick in.

Any 9 promos that air at the end of the break on metro are not aired on WIN.

8 Likes

Pleasantly surprised not to see a “WIN” add on to the Nine watermark. Thought they might follow NBN and do that.

Noticed this also. Nine not giving WIN an opportunity to bastardise their promos.

14 Likes

He used to voice promos for Nine Adelaide and Perth when they were owned by WIN.

2 Likes

The work for WIN’s voiceover guy will have dropped off a cliff now. Hopefully not an issue for him.

8 Likes

Droppped off a cliff 5 years ago when WIN affiliated with 10.

7 Likes

Ah of course; not watching Channel Blobby/Mappy much I’d forgotten that 10 was doing the promo VO.

1 Like