Nine (WIN)

Well there you go!

1 Like

Don’t let Bruce hear you saying that =p.

“People are saying they can’t see the watermark. I told you it was too small! Time to triple its size! And make it flash and animate too!”.

5 Likes

Program Ident

Video

5 Likes

Well WIN TV are sending out alot of promo E-Mails promoting themselves in Tamworth & district with the WIN logo all over the PR gear. The only thing is TEN Northern NSW is still just that with still no sign of the WIN brand on air…It’s trully bizarre

2 Likes

Perhaps it’s a sign that the relaunch of TEN as WIN isn’t far away…?

Maybe 1st September, which is a Friday…

1 Like

Word is September 1st.

2 Likes

even though current tv guide shows Wins All Australian News been listed

Where? 9TheFix and Freeview TV guides both show the regular schedule with no AAN up until Wed/Thurs this week.

1 Like

please hat… you and I have been getting Channel 9 with NBN News for over a year now. And all marketing until recently was “NBN News” with no sign of the 9 logo anywhere until recently when it became 9 logo | NBN.

If that’s not bizarre in the first place…

4 Likes

I came back in this thread, specifically for an answer to this question. Spotted “Alive and Cooking” on Ten in Perth. Didn’t think I’d see a WIN Production Title-Card on Ten in Perth. :neutral_face:

And what is this all about? Hadn’t heard anything about Ten Rebranding to WIN till now. How long has this been known for? Is this a rumour? :open_mouth:

Edit: Okay, I just double read a few comments a bit further up, is this only going to affect TEN Northern NSW? Because I read it as Network Ten as a whole. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

sorry, I did mean Northern NSW only.

1 Like

Just walked past Southern Cross Austereo’s studios at Broadbeach on the Gold Coast and they’ve definitely removed the Ten, One and Eleven logos which used to be on the top left of this picture. WIN has opened up in Southport according to their website. Now we just need to wait for changes on-air!

3 Likes

WIN’s owner Bruce Gordon wants to buy Ten; if he gets his way & the federal parliament abolishes the reach rule, sadly the Ten brand may yet disappear & be replaced by “WIN” in the rest of the country too (as speculated in the Ten Network Holdings thread)…I really hope neither he nor Murdoch get control of Ten.

3 Likes

Yes, I have been very aware of both Bruce Gordon’s and Murdoch’s intentions with buying the Network Ten Brand ever since the first rumour that circulated on the Ten Eyewitness News Content and Appearance Thread about the Ten Eyewitness News Brand being sold to Sky News before the Media officially got the word, which followed with Voluntary Administration and as of recent, Receivership, with the possibility of Ten being relaunched as WIN Nationwide as the rumours say.

I really hope CBS or anyone else other than Bruce and Gordon buy Ten. Keep WIN a regional Brand, thanks, I wouldn’t like it if the Ten Brand ceased to exist. :frowning:

1 Like

Do you mean Gordon and Murdoch?

4 Likes

If Bruce gets his hands on the TEN Network (metro) and wants to use the WIN branding, I think he should consider putting WIN on LCN 1 (WIN One ?) as the primary channel and make TEN a secondary channel brand.

Everytime I added the \ it removed it for some reason. :stuck_out_tongue:

I thought from what I read (and watched), it was coming to a point where it was becoming difficult to operate till the 1991 relaunch. I wasn’t born yet, so I just go from what Information I can find.

:joy: Going back on my word already! My bad, I corrected that in the Ten Network Holdings Thread. :stuck_out_tongue:

There was a consideration towards reducing on-air hours such as shutting down overnight or mid-morning transmission but, like with a lot of things written about Ten at that time, it was just speculation. There was never any real possibility it was just going to go off altogether.

3 Likes

I think the only metro Network Ten station closing down overnight at that stage was ADS-10 Adelaide.

1 Like

Spot the Twitter Trend…

Screenshot_9

6 Likes