Nine (WIN)

Another Christmas ID

1 Like

Someone is aware that WIN is not Nine anymore…

5 Likes

4 Likes

The map has debuted in WA by the looks of it.

What’s with WIN’s on-screen graphics briefly fading to white before they fade out?

3 Likes

When I first saw that mappy WIN logo I thought it was a mock!

I only managed to convince myself it was really when I turned WIN on and actually saw the ugly fucking thing on the TV.

Why on earth do they feel the need for this great thing!?!

It would make a speck of sense if they were gonna use the TEN HD dirty feed and wanted to cover the logo (poorly at that), but it makes literally no sense when they have a clean feed.

I only watch WIN occasionally since the affiliation switch, but I can’t stand that stupid thing and won’t be watching anymore :mask:

4 Likes

You might find the answer you’re looking for here. Boils down to one person who thinks it’s better this way.

1 Like

Geez, this thing looks so bad now but I hate to think when Ten go into their weekly “recovery mode” what’s going to look like! This giant blue thing is going to look totally disgusting with an even inferior PQ during these periods. :dizzy_face:

Just watching WIN at the moment it is truly Disgusting, its an embarrassment to the Network I have got no idea what goes on in there minds why would they put that thing up on screen? I am beginning to think they have had a falling out with Ten, that would not surprise me as I think Bruce would be a hard man to get on with now days!

3 Likes

I don’t think WIN even did a solid, full coloured “watermark” on regular programing when they had the Nine affiliation…and that’s really saying something! :open_mouth:

not since Watermarks came in during aggregation thats back when regional areas only had one commercial channel even prime was tiny letters u couldnt even see it all watermarks should be small watermarks aint meant to be Solid lol their supose to be transparent

Here’s some recent feedback I’ve managed to find across WINs various Facebook pages, all of which are unanswered of course.

[quote]What is going on today? No Bold and the Beautiful?
I sat through Bens menu and now have to watch Jamie Oliver?
give us a break. I hate cooking and dont want to watch 2 cooking shows in a row, please explain !!![/quote]

And then just for something different… someone actually posted this :open_mouth:

12 Likes

Something tells me Bruce isn’t monitoring social media and couldn’t give a stuff what the great unwashed think about his innovative style of television presentation. If advertising revenue totally dried up as a result of his tinkering I’d expect he’d blame the affiliate partner before taking responsibility for his own actions.

12 Likes

This guy deserves an Order of Australia I reckon! What a guy.

Sounds like somebody still hasn’t got the memo.

There’s always one… one viewer, looks like they noticed. Perhaps they could have recorded previous episodes, technically the message hasn’t changed for the last 2000 years.

7 Likes

LIVE & FREE added to the WIN watermark now… guess they could have made it bigger! At this rate it will take over the entire screen by the end of the season.

1 Like

Video

1 Like

I’ve had a few messages via my website from people asking the same thing. It seems to have a loyal fan base who are not happy that WIN dropped it when they switched over to Ten. SC10 always carried it, like Ten, more as a community service. WIN instead replace it with paid programming. I had thought WIN might have eventually reinstated Mass For You At Home but seems not.

win tv website is using the win network logo on the top of the page now

its still showing the old logo for me

Bruce won’t stop at nothing until we all get to see this on our screens permanently.

Plus an update of an older poster for the movie… “Bruce Gordon”

12 Likes

Just the WIN map logo here. So other markets have Live and Free added and HD as well.

1 Like