Ten (West Digital Television)

So they must have been negotiating even with an election going on.

1 Like

9Go! now online. 9Gem still showing the loop.

4 Likes

Nine may have to think about buying these joint ventures when the reach rules are repealed so they don’t go through this rubbish every year or so.

8 Likes

Well I be damned. Its all sorted!

3 Likes

Perhaps this article scared WIN into acting.

1 Like

Is 9Gem up yet?

Yep, began at 8:55pm WST at the start of the movie. They crashed into election coverage on Nine, but waited for the next scheduled program on Gem and Go!

2 Likes

Great news. Well done to all!

Great news :grinning:

Took them long enough…

4 Likes

Two days isn’t bad considering it could be weeks.

1 Like

Did you get 9HD ? Or just 9SD.

Probably just 9SD considering they only had 3 playouts, but I don’t really know.

Ok thanks.

No 9HD or 9Life. 9Gem is in MPEG-2 HD 1440x1080p

Well I guess it beats the scenic river boats montage I’m sure that would drive viewers crazy after a while. :smiley:

Anything is better than that. I wonder how long it will take to get 9HD and Life launched on the joint-ventures? You’d want to hope whatever agreement was signed tonight includes them.

Some of the early commercial breaks were rough, getting the end of a Perth ad or cutting back to the feed late. But the last break was very clean.

Absolutely hopefully it’s not a long wait and the wheels are in motion.

Channels in the US go to for months when there are disputes like this (mostly cable channels - but still it’s a lot - for example Time Warner Cable had a spat with CBS a few years ago in NYC - All CBS channels including CBS, CBS Sports Network and a few others went off in NYC for a month or so

CBS took out giant billboard in Times Square say “call TW Cable and complain:”

1 Like